return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Perezhilton
View this Thread in Original format
ambs
So, when I have nothing better to do (which happens way too often every day), I like to make myself feel good by surfing over to www.perezhilton.com. He is, imo, the funniest celebrity blogger out there and although half the time I don't care what's going on with the celebrities, his commentaries make reading all about their lives worth while.

Is anyone on here an addict like me and not afraid to admit it? :p
Akridrot
I never heard of that site until you just posted it.
StanVoid
never heard of this but i lol'ed at the name

perez roffles
StanVoid
ok i read most of the stuff on the front page ... this guy ing sucks, he's weak. thesuperficial.com is even funnier than this.

he barely makes any commentary at all, like half a paragraph for every new entry, what the is that?
ambs
fyi, he's the guy who came up with the names bennifer and brangelina :D his latest posts have been kind of boring but he makes my day.
dallastar
quote:
Originally posted by ambs
So, when I have nothing better to do (which happens way too often every day), I like to make myself feel good by surfing over to www.perezhilton.com. He is, imo, the funniest celebrity blogger out there and although half the time I don't care what's going on with the celebrities, his commentaries make reading all about their lives worth while.

Is anyone on here an addict like me and not afraid to admit it? :p

been there lots!
SVGmethod
he even posted on tiesto...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement