return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Terrell Owens Tries to Kill Himself!
View this Thread in Original format
kid nyce
as posted in the sports forum as well

Check it out...crazy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?sl...ov=ap&type=lgns

quote:

Police: T.O. tried to kill himself

By JAIME ARON, AP Sports Writer
September 27, 2006

AP - Sep 27, 11:12 am EDT
More Photos

DALLAS (AP) -- Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after a friend intervened, according to a police report obtained Wednesday.

The report said Owens was asked by rescue workers "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, `Yes."'

The Dallas police report said the 32-year-old Owens told his friend "that he was depressed." Details of the police report were first reported by WFAA-TV. Police scheduled a news conference for later Wednesday morning.

The friend, who is not identified in the report, "noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth," the police report said. The friend attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he'd taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he'd emptied.

discussion - is it abnormal for high profile/status quo celebrities to find outlets for always being in the public eye?
Temperate
No lie, Whenever I saw him acting crazy and confident on the field and in the press conferences, I used to say, "He's crying on the inside"

I win.
DJ RJT
The "friend" was his publicist.

And it's really too bad he wasn't successful.

/coldhearted bastard
kid nyce
I guess the 25M just isn't enough for some people...
Demoted
He's still a douchenozzle.
StanVoid
25M is nice, but he was lonely on the inside guys
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid
25M is nice, but he was lonely on the inside guys

That's what happens when you're a complete ass and nobody likes you.
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT

so i should be worried ...
Temperate
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT

He's a good ball player, even though he shouldn't be such a cocky , he had skill to back it up.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Temperate
He's a good ball player, even though he shouldn't be such a cocky , he had skill to back it up.

On some Sundays ;)

Don't get me wrong, Owens has unreal talent, nobody'd keep him around if he didn't. But he's definitely still dropped his share of balls that hit him right in the breadbasket.

Inconspicuous
Dear T.O.,

Thank you for ruining my fantasy team.

Yours truly

P.S. You're on waivers now, so feel free to do whatever you want.
DJ RJT
Looks like TO's publicist is trying to play the "coverup" game with the media right now - And the Dallas police are running scared from the media, answering no questions and handing off the media to anyone else they can.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement