return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Do you guys think this is messed up?
View this Thread in Original format
stk
If your own girlfriend goes to a school dance with someone else..but just as friends..Well my gf is doing that..and i got freaken sad when she told me.............but she told me shes just going as friends..

if u were in my position .. wat will u guys do?
Vivid Boy
i would get my old louisville slugger out of my garage and show her how to treat friends..

and if somehow i didnt smoke my crack that morning i would tell her i was uncomfortable with her going with him...and then ask her why shes going to a school dance
Fire999
To me, a school dance is a special ocassion to be with someone special...seems to me that your gf has taken a liking for that someone....

I would advice you to keep cool about it...ask someone to go with you, preferably a babe..lol....and if she's not jealous whatsoever, your relationship needs a break....you are just torturing yourself with a gal who does not gives a rat's ass about your feelings...

On the other hand, it seems that she wants to be free, to do whatever she wants, thus the "going as a friend excuse"...weigh your pros and cons and decided whether this one is for keeps..

My humble 2 cents :)
M.A.R.K
i'm really not an expert at this but i hope my opinions can somewhat help a little. i think you have to talk to her about it but only in a calm manner though. everything has to be under control cuz discussions like these, tend to easily get into arguments which leads to fights.

remember, just because you're telling her how you feel, doesn't mean she will/have to change her mind. in that case, you are going to have to trust her. afterall, without trust, a relationship cannot last anyway. don't let jealousy get the better of you. besides, the fact that she is letting you know about this beforehand, speaks a lot about how much she cares.

anyway just my 2 cents.
j_spot
does this mean you arent going to the dance? cuz that would be lame. Just cuz you 'go to the dance' with somebody..well maybe it means different things to you, but to me, that means 'get drunk @ their house, then go to the dance where you will meet with dozens of friends and have a great time dancing in a large circle'

or have high school dances changed since my last one(Feb 16)???

Id say let her go with this guy..go with your friends, you will most certainly see her, talk to her, ask her for a slow dance (dont just expect em, remember you arent her date for the night). Maybe this is her way of giving you a wake up call that you have been lacking in the 'good boyfriend' department.

While I agree with playing it cool...IMO my way is the ultimate playing it cool...make her feel special again.
LoopStyle
I would say Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! but..Nope! Nope! You...Nope! I..Nope! He is....Nope! Nope! Nope!... and so on...:D :toothless
Az
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i would get my old louisville slugger out of my garage and show her how to treat friends..

*big daddy style* HELL YEAH :D
man you can't stand for that, don't know what you can do, but you can't stand for it :p
Wiley
Id be very fking pissed off to say the least :mad: :whip: :mad: :whip: :mad: :whip:
NY1004
Hmm well did she ask you first? Why aren't YOU going with her? Well one important part of a relationship is trust. So ok if they are going as friends then by all means you should trust her. BUT if it really bothers you then tell her how you feel and after doing so she should reconsider going.
{b.s.e.}
yeah, i'd beat some player-ass, guy. he's mackin for sho!

go up to him, all nice and polite. ask him to back off. no doubt he'll be like 'dude, it's just as friends.' and then you kick his ass. double time. get some friends in on it as well.

poloroid it and give it to your girlfriend. that'll show her how much you really love her. :D

SYNthSRI
so many testorone filled ppl on this board :p:D

Personally, I would be PISSED as hell.
This is what I would do.

Arrange for a stripper (or something along those linez -- make sure shez a hottie!) to go with you to that same place (*ahem*Just as friends*ahem*). Get down and dirty on the floor (if you don't like to dance--than just get drunk and silly on the sidelinez).

Next day, act like everything is normal.
tiesto14
i'd say your gettin PLAYED
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement