return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
something to think about
View this Thread in Original format
Trancealot
all these threads about school killings...

Remember all those people who got fired from there jobs and then they would go crazy and shoot their co-workers going on a rampage. This is the same thing but at a different age.

-Office place full of adult workers
-school full of kids

What Micheal Moore would say is outlaw guns to solve this issue because seems if you don't have a gun how can you kill and don't give me that BS that ohh cars can kill even though there for drviving and bats can kill also even though there for basbeall etc.. Then you have your Gun associations say that the guns don't kill but the poeple with them do. Seriously when those poeples kids get shot WTF are they thinking!!!:whip: I am on his side with this but the top part is my theory

When guns are too accessable like internet, fathers unlocked closet and so forth geezz someone will have an extra gun in their hands that don't belong and will eventually kill someone like over the past 4-5 years how many have occurred like 10-20 maybe 30.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Trancealot
all these threads about school killings...

Remember all those people who got fired from there jobs and then they would go crazy and shoot their co-workers going on a rampage. This is the same thing but at a different age.

-Office place full of adult workers
-school full of kids

What Micheal Moore would say is outlaw guns to solve this issue because seems if you don't have a gun how can you kill and don't give me that BS that ohh cars can kill even though there for drviving and bats can kill also even though there for basbeall etc.. Then you have your Gun associations say that the guns don't kill but the poeple with them do. Seriously when those poeples kids get shot WTF are they thinking!!!:whip: I am on his side with this but the top part is my theory

When guns are too accessable like internet, fathers unlocked closet and so forth geezz someone will have an extra gun in their hands that don't belong and will eventually kill someone like over the past 4-5 years how many have occurred like 10-20 maybe 30.

umm.. there are hundreds of millions of guns in the US... I don't think making them illegal would do much.
Inconspicuous
:rolleyes: @ this thread. If you had a magic wand that would eliminate all weapons on the Earth, I'd be the first to wave it. However, it doesn't work like that. Criminals will always (at least in any forseeable future) find ways to get guns, regardless of whether or not it is legal to possess one. So long as that, unfortunately, is the case, responsible individuals should be able to have them, too.

pwned by practicality.
Mr.Mystery
Damn, you got some long ass sentences there, bro.
tranceDJ
Does sound nice in theory but these kids are so hellbent on killing people that even if guns were illegal they would find some way of obtaining one. The real solution to the problem is to not make the kid want to get the gun to kill people in the first place, this is much easier said than done though.
EXTREMUM
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
umm.. there are hundreds of millions of guns in the US... I don't think making them illegal would do much.

Yeah, too late to cash-in, now.
DjConfessions
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
Does sound nice in theory but these kids are so hellbent on killing people that even if guns were illegal they would find some way of obtaining one. The real solution to the problem is to not make the kid want to get the gun to kill people in the first place, this is much easier said than done though.

outlaw GTA?
Xenocreator_PG_
Funnily enough, guns are illegal in Australia & now we dont have any shootings, we just got heaps of serial rapists & l33t 18 year old counter strike nubs.
BTG
quote:
What Micheal Moore would say

yah but he's a ing douche.

gun control isn't going to solve it,

it might reduce it , but it wont solve it....and really, if you wana kill people, there are always other ways....bombs are easy to make, knives work pretty good, hell, home made flame throwers.

people always want to fix things that cannot be fixed. truth of the matter is, there will always be crazy people who want to kill people, and there will always be normal people, who live day to day with relavitve content.
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
but the top part is my theory

Actually, none of it is your theory.

mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Funnily enough, guns are illegal in Australia & now we dont have any shootings, we just got heaps of serial rapists & l33t 18 year old counter strike nubs.

if we could invent some sort of wheelchair-type thing, though probably so the person coulld stand would make more sense, but with a gun mounted on it hooked up to the direction the person's looking, and have a lil mouse pad and mouse by the person's right hand. THEN we'll get 18 year olds excited about the army
not to mention the l33test kr3w evar

the green berets, more like the.....yeah i can't think of anything clever
:(
raveed
quote:

associations say that the guns don't kill but the poeple with them do.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement