return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Official DJ Vibe Review thread!
View this Thread in Original format
Allied Nations
Ours (Tag, Stereohead, Allied Nations) are coming soon with pics :D!

Cuz this is ridiculous!
all-nite-freak
so why the did you start this thread then?:p
Tag
Ya vibe sick as always nothing new. He played some stupid prog which pissed me off. Allied Nations and I solved all the worlds problems, while stereohead danced none stop. Your friend sasha is a moron for biting my nipple. Lay off the drugs.
Uhh Selma just vanished, all-nite melted posing like the iceman in july, Azia stood by and watched.
Kendo was missing, Shawn choked early to go move wtf.
Oh and licks is a douche bag for leaving early.
Thats it.
See you all in 6 months.
all-nite-freak
speaking of melting....
i love stereo,
but when the place i jammed packed like that, and shirtless cowboys are getting the dancefloor slick and slippery with sweat....TURN ON THE ING FANS!!!!!!!OR ARE THEY JUST DECORATIONS.

other than that a very sick night.
There were way more stand in the middle of the dancefloor and not move/be in the way people than usual.
Highlite of the night:Allied Nations getting yelled at by the bouncer for being drunk and actin loopy.
Kendo
I'm sorry Tag. I was going to come for you but I was having too much fun at Circus. My legs were also too dead to go to Vibe when I left Circus @ 10:40am and you wouldn't have been there either.

"Your friend sasha is a moron for biting my nipple. Lay off the drugs. "

I hope that is a girl.
Allied Nations
Aight aight aight! My official review!

What a night, we started it off very chill @ Erika's with her, tag, sasha, and I and we had a beer, has a smoke, nice chilled out start, we got to Stereobar eaaarly, (like 11:30 ish)- it was fun, some nice funky house and some good drinks- was cool meeting Selma and company as well as the other TAs present! Theeeeen when 2:30ish/3 rolled around it was tme to move upstairs! Jay was right I was acting a bit tipsy and the bouncer wasn't being cooperative! :p Naw he was ok, I just kept being in the wrong place at the wrong time :p

The Vibe in Stereo was amazing,it was my first time there! Stephan played a killer into set, and played some nice poppy stuff, get everyones mood up before vibe thrashed it! I can't even describe his madness, there were some tunes where tag saw me looose it! I was fairly sober all night after the booze wore off and just had a bit of weed here and there... We danced out faces off to all his drty ! When he dropped Kobbe + Leeds - 15 Minutes- holy , great tune for 7 or 8 AM or whatever it was! I started to lose him when he played "Bodyrox"... didn't seem like a vibe tune at all, kinda threw me off, then erotic discourse and that diva stuff bugged me a buit as well- I decided i wanted to head by 9:30 ish... I was getting worn!

We then went to PHARMAPRIX to pick up snacks and drinks then to my house where we kicked it for a bit, played some tunes, then at 12 o clock i played a 2 hour radio show for my buddies in India which was good, some nice chill stuff and some fun house to finish it off- we then got some weed and killed it for another couple hours jammin to this:DJ RJT - Centrum , which is by far one of the BEST TA DJ sets ever. Very ing class mix!

Now I just went to pick up the Ian Carey tickets which are now IN MY POSSESION! So if you wants... PM ME!

pics shortly-
asfdz
was def a sick night...some tracks I wasn't feeling too much, but then he'd make up for it w some tribal no one could resist going nuts over

nice to meet you licks and elie....(you dancing machine) :p

hope to see all of you at the same place on the 27th :D
~*Stereohead*~
ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Tag, Allied and my MALE friend (for Kendo) Sacha got to my place @ 10:30pm-ish. Got to Stereobar @ midnight...a bit early imo but whatever, minor details. Lotsa diva, funky, a tad cheesy house was playing...Some fkn hilarious moments were made there (remember the THING in 8-inch platforms and fishnet??? :wtf:), which the pics will show off HAHAHA...We went up to Stereo at around 3am.

Grondin gave a sweet set; perfect preliminary for what Vibe had in store. Vibe came on at 5:15am-ish and didn't stop til apparently 1pm :wtf: ...Who does he think he is? El Sandero? :p Nothing but DEEP DARK PROGRESSIVE TRIBAL HOUSE. Me was in heaven! Lots of non-heterosexuals, enough TAs but more is always welcome (hint hint mofo Mitsutranza), KILLER vibe throughout the night/morning...just a lot of fun. 2nd time I've seen Vibe and I found this set deeper (more sexier sounds) than his last one in June which I found harder (more techier, faster sounds). Vibe's set: 8.5/10. The Stereo experience: still 10/10 for me :) KILLER FKN TRACK (thank you Allied for the name): 15 Minutes - Kobbe & Leeds. I went :eyes: :disbelief :gsmile: :toocool: :crazy: :eyespop: when he dropped it, mon dieu...

Hi to: Tag, Allied, my non-TA EDM addict friend Sacha, Malek!!!, shawn05, elie, Azia, allnitefreak, licks, enigmatik and your boyfriend, Luke Native, ummmmm, I think that's all the TAs who showed up.

Boooooooooooo!!! to: everyone who left extremely early (7am or prior to) or disappeared sometime in the wee hours of the morning: licks, shawn05, azia, allnitefreak, enigmatik + boyfriend...I think that's it.

It was just me, Tag, Allied and Sacha by the end. We left at around 9:30am, when his set was getting a tad off track...As Allied mentioned, BodyRox is NOT a track which flowed well with anything he was dropping the entire night. We ended up at Allied's place, thank you so much for having us :) And for putting up with Sacha LOL :haha: but admit it, he sooooooooo should be a comedian, my God, Allied was in tears by the time he shut his mouth hahaha...Sorry Brendan, for Sacha biting your nipple :eek: and if he annoyed you...But FYI, he's ALWAYS hyper and talkative like that, it's not the drugs. At the after party, lotsa tunes, lotsa weed ;), lotsa laughs, just good times with great people :)...And a ridiculous thread was created in the midst of everything, mon dieu, quite funny considering Brendan didn't smoke anything LOLOLOL!!!

I had an awesome time, Stereo owns (DUH) and ya, I'll be there next Friday for Fanciulli. Peace :disbelief !!!

PS Brendan I love you :gsmile:
asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~

Boooooooooooo!!! to: everyone who left extremely early (7am or prior to) or disappeared sometime in the wee hours of the morning: licks, shawn05, azia, allnitefreak, enigmatik + boyfriend...I think that's it.

gd you know me......I don't know when I have ever NOT stayed til the very end :(
but a long drive ahead was telling my body to act like a normal person and go to sleep :whip:

no worries babe........I'll keep up on the 27th :eyespop:
all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by Azia
gd you know me......I don't know when I have ever NOT stayed til the very end :(
but a long drive ahead was telling my body to act like a normal person and go to sleep :whip:

no worries babe........I'll keep up on the 27th :eyespop:

she made me leave:p

Tag
ya LOL @ me i didnt smoke up I'm SUCH a loser!!!:o

if sasha became a comedian he wouldnt last long. Very few ppl can handle someone that fkn annoying. Im not one of them, and I know I'm not the only one.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
ya LOL @ me i didnt smoke up I'm SUCH a loser!!!:o

if sasha became a comedian he wouldnt last long. Very few ppl can handle someone that fkn annoying. Im not one of them, and I know I'm not the only one.

HAHA! I saw you at some points... it looked like you were just gonna all the sudden stand up and start choking him or something... :p

Luckily you didn't do that because you would have banged your head!:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement