return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Best Experience?
View this Thread in Original format
Sugarbean
Just wondering what has been the best experience, vacation, party, whatever comes to mind:)

For me, the best experience I've had was conquering the Colorado and Green rivers by kayak.
Driving my friend's Porsche 210+km/h (about 131mp/h) on a road with a speed limit of 50mp/h... I barely avoided cops twice and noticed that I had forgotten my driver's license home etc. :D The road certainly wasn't just a straight highway but had many ups and downs, curves etc. wheee! That certainly gave me a huge adrenalin ride! I'm going to try skydiving the next summer... freefall from 4km!

Btw. Cops can be understanding too... They caught me driving 70mp/h at a 30mp/h zone, but thanks to my extensive explanation and general blaablaablaa-mastery I didn't even get fined! Hehehee! No written warning, nothing... cool. Well, I had two chicks at the back seat and I explained that they were in a hurry (lol) + if they take away my license I'll lose my job as a pizza delivery guy (ROFLMAO).
Needless to say, I love driving!

Cheers
A downhill mountainbike-ride in the Alps in Austria ,too bad I hadn't my walkman for some massive trance,but I probably would have lost it:D
lol agressive inline skatin in pipes..
offpiste skiin
bungee jumpin..
hmmm i dunno loadsa things.. =p
The best rush i ever had was going on space mountain in eurodisney when i was off my on E, that was awesome hehehe... naturally speaking though, my best experiance was climbing a 'via ferrata' (metal rungs banged into an unscalable overhanging cliff) in france, it was a definate brown trouser job..

Peace
It would probably still be rafting the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Nothing really compares to that, even seeing the canyon from the rim. Spending 7 days at the bottom rafting, hiking and whatnot is ing amazing. And I am generally not the kind of person to enjoy that extensively. peace.
quote:
Originally posted by biznology
It would probably still be rafting the Grand Canyon in Arizona.

Thats exactly what I was talking about!!!:) Did you take an organized trip with an outfitter like Outward Bound? I took a rafting/hiking/rock climbing trip through Outward Bound and it was awesome! The trip that I was talking about in the beggining I went on my own with some friends. I also went down the Grand Canyon on none other than a mule!!! hehehe. The best part was at night when your surrounded by caynon, the stars are sooo bright!! Breathtaking.
I canoed the ardeche gorge a couple of years ago, not quite the grand canyon but it was cool as a cucumber :D

Peace
nobody quoting sex ?
Well besides sex.. here goes: :)

1) A few years ago, going on a motorcycle for the first time with a friend of mine... I was hanging on for dear life as he went 160+ km/h in a 40 zone on a Sunday afternoon weaving in and out of traffic -- We had to pass a bus and I almost got my head knocked off by the bus' mirror.. I saw him duck out of the way and I did it too - if I hesistated 1/4 of a second I would've been decapitated.

2) Hitting top speed in my prelude at 3am on a highway here.. Hit 245 km/h no problem.. a lane change at that speed is just nuts.

3) Acapulco 2001 ...can't wait till 2002

(Wow.. Post #500.. ing right.)

Glacier skiing in the Austrian alps at Kitsbul. Hopefully spring break 2001 in Cancun will top that off.
I got another one..

Last year I took an Alaskan cruise on the biggest ship i have ever seen! We departed from Vancover...sp? prolly one of the cleanest, most beautiful cities I have seen ever, to alaska, which was so awesome! Also, the legal drinking age on the boat was 18, and the clubs were pretty awesome on it! There was one at the top level of the ship shaped as a circle, completely made of glass! I had a kick ass time getting smashed and rollin with my friends at that club, looking out at the ocean as it reflected the stars, they even played some trance! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement