return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Movie puzzle...
View this Thread in Original format
EXTREMUM
http://us.mms.com/us/dark/

Remember that painting that was going around on the internet that you had to guess the names of the bands according to their "literal translation?" I.e. Iron Maiden was literally an iron maiden standing in the middle of the street and Green Day was literally a day marked green on the calendar?

Well this is pretty similar too it except a little better. It's also a painting but you have to guess the names of the movies. They're generally "dark" or scary movies. You can zoom in (i highly recommend it) and when you click on a certain area of the screen a little text box will pop up where you can type in your guess. The text box wont pop up when u click unless there's a potential movie name to be guessed. There's 50 movies in all, but I wont tell you the names (i've already finished...with a little help of course). The game also tells you how many movies you've guessed right as you go along. The text box will turn red if you've guessed wrong (and it's pretty good about the spelling) and naturally, the text box will turn red if you've guessed wrong. Enjoy !!
dj_bas
It's alot of fun. I finished it in about 20 mins. Some are REALLY creative.
XoxidE
6 out of 50, then i gave up :P
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement