return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
oh man
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
i just took a dump soo big i should have declared it in customs....

BACK BITCHES
DarkAngel
Damn nigga, where you been? Welcome back!
Ivand
I missed you too, where the hell have you been!
Akridrot
Hahahahaha
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by Ivand

Italyyyy :D
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa

LOL!!!
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Ivand

Wow, that's pretty sweet.
Vivid Boy
i drove all of italy in a fiat. im talkin non torusits places. i lved in a small village on top of a mountain which was ran by maffia for abt 4 days with my uncle. stayed at this lawyers house who works for the mob there which was humoungous! from the outside it looks like a small lil stone run down house. then u go inside and KABOOOM!. man the expereinces i had were in crazy these last 3 weeks. if my grandmas tests didnt come back as negative for cancer id still be there. but ill admit this last week staying at my grandmas by venice was boring
Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i drove all of italy in a fiat. im talkin non torusits places. i lved in a small village on top of a mountain which was ran by maffia for abt 4 days with my uncle. stayed at this lawyers house who works for the mob there which was humoungous! from the outside it looks like a small lil stone run down house. then u go inside and KABOOOM!. man the expereinces i had were in crazy these last 3 weeks. if my grandmas tests didnt come back as negative for cancer id still be there. but ill admit this last week staying at my grandmas by venice was boring

I would like to go to italy, but im saving for a trip, ivand is coming to canada next year, but i prefer to go spain to work over there and not meet him
Vivid Boy
well the hardest part of my trip was keeping my dick in my pants. i saw some of the hottest girls ever , and they love north american boys

bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i just took a dump soo big i should have declared it in customs....

BACK BITCHES

was it a soft smelly one?
oziel
interesting topic, but also disgusting
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement