return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
SEB FONTAINE & CREATOR @ TRIBE - Tonight Thursday
View this Thread in Original format
FunKenLouis
SEB FONTAINE & CREATOR

Thursday October 5th

20$ pre sale tickets

514-839-2742

louis@circusafterhours.com

www.tribehyperclub.com

chikitamtl
should be awsome! i love creator
aria_clubber
i wanna go !!!!!!!
who wants to come with me ????
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by aria_clubber
i wanna go !!!!!!!
who wants to come with me ????

If you'll pay my ticket then sure.
~*Stereohead*~
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I wanna go, no . But but but...! What is being expected of me school-wise is absolutely ridiculous. I just FOR SURE failed my 1st 20% mid-term in a course called Sensation & Perception :nervous: I'm working WAY too much...AND my fkn boss scheduled me FOUR (4!!!) days next week when she's not supposed to give me more than 3...and 2 is standard. I'm kinda overwhelmed with all this school crap and just thinking about going out in the near future makes me so nervous because of all the school-related stress.

WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU /END OF VENTING (sorry guys)...

But but but it's Creatorrrrrrrrrrr!!! :(

I guess this will be a last-minute decision (sooooooo not my style...especially when it's CREATOR...but whatever...)

Louis, tell me you think pre-sales will still be available at around, say, 6pm tomorrow evening (when I get out of class tomorrow at 5:15pm, I'll decide...)

...+ Julius THEN Nic the very next day? Ouffffff I cry...:(
clubberinmtl
Bump!

Hope to meet some of you there! Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I'll be there for a great time!

DanceHard :whip:
ClubberInMtl
samdafroman
gonna b siiick!!
FunKenLouis
Erika tickets are available all day long

gimme a call anytime

see you on the dancefloor mofos
Sean Walsh
quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I wanna go, no . But but but...! What is being expected of me school-wise is absolutely ridiculous. I just FOR SURE failed my 1st 20% mid-term in a course called Sensation & Perception :nervous: I'm working WAY too much...AND my fkn boss scheduled me FOUR (4!!!) days next week when she's not supposed to give me more than 3...and 2 is standard. I'm kinda overwhelmed with all this school crap and just thinking about going out in the near future makes me so nervous because of all the school-related stress.

WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU /END OF VENTING (sorry guys)...

But but but it's Creatorrrrrrrrrrr!!! :(

I guess this will be a last-minute decision (sooooooo not my style...especially when it's CREATOR...but whatever...)

Louis, tell me you think pre-sales will still be available at around, say, 6pm tomorrow evening (when I get out of class tomorrow at 5:15pm, I'll decide...)

...+ Julius THEN Nic the very next day? Ouffffff I cry...:(

Is this a ing joke? Seriously STFU you whiny bitch, if my old ass is going out 3 nights in a row then so are you =P
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
Is this a ing joke? Seriously STFU you whiny bitch, if my old ass is going out 3 nights in a row then so are you =P

sean youre gonna be with us ?

Maher Daniel
to go or not to go that is the question (doing promo or not to do promo and pass on my music that is the other questionnnn hmmmmmmmmm THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK ..... WHAT TO DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
~*Stereohead*~
Okay soooooooooo
I'm coming 100% with Alex and HakiSaki (if he doesn't choke)...I can't wait...Martin + Seb = :crazy:

See you all there, I'll be there early (10pm) to catch all of Creator :D Partyyyyyyyyy tonightttttttt!!!

LOL @ Sean Walsh I know I was whiny in that post but school is making me barf these days :(...hope to see you there!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement