return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
new yrs eve
View this Thread in Original format
narcism
hello my lovely pom friends :p
im thinking of spending my new yrs in england somewhere this year, just because knowing my luck the only thing going on in malta will be boy george playing or something :p
so whats the go for ur new yrs eve party wise...
:crazy:
sykadelik
I shall be spending my NYE either in Breckenridge, Vail or Denver. Not decided which. :D
Cru54d3r
depends what floats your boat
slinkyhead
new years is in England
moondog
all by the looks of it, nothing happening round here that doesnt cost hundreds of pounds, and flights to canada are waaaaay too expensive!

I'll probably just sit at home masturbating furiously :disbelief
dj_mdma
I will be in Canada :p
sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
I will be in Canada :p

What's with the current London obsession with Canada?
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
What's with the current London obsession with Canada?

One of our good friends is over there. And i also get to hook up with the TOTA's as well i guess. :D
sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
One of our good friends is over there. And i also get to hook up with the TOTA's as well i guess. :D

Fair be, you should hit the Rockies while you're over there. The place is incredible.
Coup
me and my mates are on about going out in cardiff and painting the town red.

narcism
ok looks like boy george and ugly maltese guys is the plan then :nervous:
spacetrain
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
me and my mates are on about going out in cardiff and painting the town red.

Cardiff NYE? U are having a laugh. Well depends where u going but if u want to get ya leg over a valley bird u have come to the right place. I would recommend Come Play NYE (if its on) in the Students Union. The best birds with the cheapest bar prices. Nice!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement