return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Online poker, have any success?
View this Thread in Original format
ASFSE
i just wanna know if anyone here plays online poker and uses it for financial support rather than a real job lol.

and if you do, what's a good way to be successful? i keep failing...

btw i play on doyles room.
Allied Nations
My bro makes a couple hundred amonth,enough to supplement his college existance...
kiev_42
I made $60 in profit on Bodog once. So then I was like ok cash out. Right after I cashed out it said it takes like 24 hour or somethin..

n e way, so im like ok let me just play a little more. I end up loosin like $5, so im like I gotta win this back or else they wont cash my money! Anyway to make a long story short I ended up loosing the $60 I made plus my original $20 within the next 2 hours. ... I was so goddamn angry.:whip: :whip: :whip: :mad: :mad:
EXTREMUM
I don't support gambling. :o
all-nite-freak
online poker is soooooooooooooooooo 2004:rolleyes:
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by kiev_42
I made $60 in profit on Bodog once. So then I was like ok cash out. Right after I cashed out it said it takes like 24 hour or somethin..

n e way, so im like ok let me just play a little more. I end up loosin like $5, so im like I gotta win this back or else they wont cash my money! Anyway to make a long story short I ended up loosing the $60 I made plus my original $20 within the next 2 hours. ... I was so goddamn angry.:whip: :whip: :whip: :mad: :mad:

yeah i've done that a couple times now :p
blackjack's the way to go:)
ASFSE
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
My bro makes a couple hundred amonth,enough to supplement his college existance...

so whats his secret? i'm embarrased to say i've lost close to 1000$. i've read books, tried diffrent strategies. what room does he play on?

it's depressing i know...:(
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by ASFSE
so whats his secret? i'm embarrased to say i've lost close to 1000$. i've read books, tried diffrent strategies. what room does he play on?

srsly, blackjack
WAY more reliable and stable than poker
i'm decent a poker
good, but not great, so i stick to limit holdem
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by ASFSE

he's naturally good at poker, plays on pokerstars, enters a free tourney, wins real money, uses real money in money rooms, ends up on top almost all the time, and it wasn't like it was his money anyways.

He'll put like 20 dollars on there everyonce and a while... i dunno...

he gambles far too well... its sick :p
L.E.N.
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations

My friend is like that. I cant justify playing for real online.

AndreaCKY772
my boyfriend plays online poker sometimes and it seems stable i guess?
A.J.
I'm playing two games at once right now. I'm hardcore like that :p.

I've made a couple of hundred dollars over the period of a few months. I've become quite good at the $5 Sit-And-Go Tournaments.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement