return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Someone Send Me A Marketing Project Pls! (Need 1 Desperatly!)
View this Thread in Original format
bidor
hey guys,

i have to do a project on a food company about the marketing process..
if anyone has one already done or know where to find a finished project with any possible detail in it, could you please post it to me? food companies e.g. Campina, Cadbury, Yoplait, etc...
it would be really appreciated if you could help me!

Thanks,

Bidor :)
jdat
Marketing projects are generally not available to the public for obvious reasons ;)

You will have your best bet looking in the specialized press or in books relating to the subject.

I will look around I think I may have some casies studies and general outlines somewhere for various types of projects.
jdat
here's marketing basics:
jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Harvard Business School - Marketing Essentials.pdf

Product differentiation
http://jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Marketi...Of.Anything.pdf

The outlines and a story on a samsumg marketing project
http://jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Harvard...20Marketing.pdf
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
here's marketing basics:
jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Harvard Business School - Marketing Essentials.pdf

Product differentiation
http://jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Marketi...Of.Anything.pdf

The outlines and a story on a samsumg marketing project
http://jdatoner.free.fr/ta_/Harvard...20Marketing.pdf

thanks mate! thats already a big help.
it would be even better if someone could sent me a proejct thats already done by Pm.. i need it for friday and have to work today so i dont have to much time to spent..

Edit : it doesnt really matter if its about a food company... it could be about any company that involves marketing..

Thanks Jdat :)
Absolut_Vodka
I'm majoring in marketing so ive done an endless amount of projects, food industry included but not gonna send you jack.. do your own damn work
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by Absolut_Vodka
but not gonna send you jack.. do your own damn work

yup
Ian
quote:
I'm majoring in marketing so ive done an endless amount of projects, food industry included but not gonna send you jack.. do your own damn work

so you pass the c ourse on other peoples work, what next? you get a job with it, then what? You come on asking us what to do each week because you dont really have the knowledge? It's important for yourself to do it properly dude
bidor
quote:

i would do anything to get one of your hands... i really need one desperatly :(
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
so you pass the c ourse on other peoples work, what next? you get a job with it, then what? You come on asking us what to do each week because you dont really have the knowledge? It's important for yourself to do it properly dude

i know exactly what you guys mean!... i would do it myself. its just it has to be done tomorrow and im stuck at work and i dont have anything done. and dont have the time to create one from scratch.. i would read the project sent to me a few times so i know what im talking about. (thats if anybody would be so kind to help me with one:()
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by bidor
i know exactly what you guys mean!... i would do it myself. its just it has to be done tomorrow and im stuck at work and i dont have anything done.

and you've had the assignment how long?

you also have enough time to be posting on TA..................

bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
and you've had the assignment how long?

you also have enough time to be posting on TA..................

lol...

ive had the assignment for 2 weeks... im not trying to make any excuses.. but it has been crazy busy on work..

pls pls help me :(
kid nyce
I work in marketing - what do you need to know?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement