return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
NBC's 30 Rock
View this Thread in Original format
stevieboy32808
This show is pretty funny. Any of you watched it yet? If not you should. The show takes place in NYC and is about a writer played by Tina Fey who gives you a first hand look of what goes on behind the scenes in the making of a sitcom. Throughout all this, jokes are being exchanged left and right in that typical New York style conversation sort of way. It's not like Everybody Loves Raymond where he makes a joke and you see it coming. In this show there are pieces of sarcasm which hit you right there on the spot like Seinfeld or other NYC based sitcoms. You can still see the the entire first episode on http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/ful...es/?show=30rock.

On a side note I find Tina Fey really sexy looking. I don't know what is it about her. At first it was the glasses that got to me, but now with or without them she's still a looker.:crazy:
nchs09
watched it today.. 9/10... i hope they go for a whole season, i saw it was a pilot.
dj_bas
Didn't think it was that funny. I'll still watch, I have high hopes for it.
jdat
I loved it when she was dancing on stage at the strip club :haha:
stren
anyone seen John Lithgow's new show ? how is it?
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
I loved it when she was dancing on stage at the strip club :haha:

I personally loved the part with Tracy was having lunch with Lemon (tina fey) at the fried chicken diner. He was like affirmative action makes black people and women fight against each other while the white man puts AIDS in my chicken nuggets. That cracked me up a whole lot and of course Jack Doniguee's (alec baldwin) hilarious dialogue.
DigitalPhoenix
meh...6/10......2 more shows and it'll bomb..?
jdat
this show keeps killing me! :stongue: :stongue:

And Tina Fey can be strangely hot :p

trying to bump and grind dance :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Dirty diva :conf: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :tongue3
_Nut_
quote:

/agrees
stevieboy32808
quote:
this show keeps killing me! :stongue: :stongue:

trying to bump and grind dance :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
http://membres.lycos.fr/jdatoner/tina_30_rock1.jpg

I agree, this show's ridiculous. So far I'm still hooked. My favorite part about this latest episode was at the end when Lemon treats her boss Jack like a good friend slapping him on the back, offering him pizza in front of his other General Electric corporate heads, and telling him how cool he was. Jack snapped and treated her like a low class uneducated person. "How dare you talk to me like a plumber's wife and call me by my Christian name waving this peasant food (pizza) all over the place!!!"
I laughed hard at that line. You can still see that episode online for a week until the next one comes on. See first post.
quote:

Dirty diva :conf: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :tongue3
http://membres.lycos.fr/jdatoner/tina_30_rock.jpg

hahaha I didn't notice that until you posted the image still. dirty diva she is lol.

jdat

-=ryancoke=-
ok, so i have time on my hands.. but i just watched all four episodes. this show is gold!

Which of course means, it's doomed to be canceled. Every show i like gets the axe.

I hope it makes it though, great chemistry between alec baldwin, and tina fey.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement