<?
javascript
:R=0x1=.1y1=.05x2=.25y2=.24x3=1.6y3=.24x4=300y4=200x5=300y5=200DI=document.imagesDIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0i<DILi++){DIS=DI].styleDIS.position='absolute'DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',); void(0);
?>
<?
javascript
:R=0x1=.1y1=.05x2=.25y2=.24x3=1.6y3=.24x4=300y4=200x5=300y5=200DI=document.imagesDIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0i<DILi++){DIS=DI].styleDIS.position='absolute'DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',); void(0);
?>
How cool is this? - TranceAddict Forums - Chill Out Room
return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
How cool is this?
View this Thread in Original format
kr00t0n
copy and paste the following into your address bar on the page that has TA open:

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i

Awesomeness!
stren
not working
Jackson
Web
Tip: Looking for pictures? Try Google Images

Your search - java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.
* Try fewer keywords.

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
kr00t0n
Works for me, in your address car where http://www.tranceblablah usually is.

If you have java disabled I'm guessing it wont work?

Perhaps not in firefox, I dunno, using IE at work
Purple
I pasted and hit enter, but nothing new happened.. page loaded like the same before.:conf:
kadomony
also, swamper disabled javascript so you'd need to close up the space between java and script
stren
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
Works for me, in your address car where http://www.tranceblablah usually is.

If you have java disabled I'm guessing it wont work?

Perhaps not in firefox, I dunno, using IE at work

just post a screenshot
Purple
Swamper disabled java for everyone else but left it on for kr00ton and himself?:(

This is so unfair! I have Java too.
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
also, swamper disabled javascript so you'd need to close up the space between java and script

But it works fine for me :conf:
kr00t0n

Try pasting it into the address bar with any other site loaded with images.

montana
nifty lol

and oh, if you want this to work properly you have to quotereply kroot's first post, copy the javascriptmalarky, and whack it in the address bar and then press enter

oh and kroot, with posting javascript like that, it's best to have the thing in a under the php tags

PHP:

like this
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by montana
nifty lol

and oh, if you want this to work properly you have to quotereply kroot's first post, copy the javascriptmalarky, and whack it in the address bar and then press enter

oh and kroot, with posting javascript like that, it's best to have the thing in a under the php tags

PHP:

like this

I just copy n pasted exactly want someone on another forum did that worked for me :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement