return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
who does HW with music on?
View this Thread in Original format
Clinkz913
do you study or HW /w music on? Does it disrupt your thinking and concentration? for me it makes things more fun and less boring and the music is enjoyable still. I can still focus.
RapidFire
depends on the music. I can put something like ADD on and study no problem but anything that takes concentration to listen to is a no-no
KilldaDJ
i listened to slayer when i did my homework
tubularbills
any kind of mellowed out ambient stuff , usually like Mike Oldfield is the type of music i listened to when i did homework or studying. now, if i'm studying, actually, i'll put on the lounge channel. heh
sherifyosti
electronica when

relaxed

:cool:

refreshing for HW
grooviebeats
me. I play my ipod. If im home alone i will keep the volume pretty low. But if my GF is home and she is watching TV I will turn the volume up so i dont hear what is on tv. I hate hate hate studyin with no music. I feel like i read to the beat when its one i honestly think i study better with it.
Ozoned12
I can't read with electronic music on. In general I can't read but o well.
Silky Johnson
I can't study in total silence. But I can't do it with music on either. I usually do my homework in the living room with the t.v. on some channel I don't really pay attention to...like HGTV, heh.
Salegon
I take time for listening to good music while doing nothing else but laying back in my comfortable seat. This makes it far more enjoyable than studying(which I hate) and listening at the same time.

btw. Clinkz is the evil Bone fletcher of DotA...:thepirate
mezzir
i study best when i listen to christmas music:conf:
don't ask, idk why
but i got a test today and i was listening to christmas music all day yesterday while i studied and i just burned a copy of my trans-siberian orchestra cd to listen to on the way

charon
groove salad
http://somafm.com/groovesalad.pls
Ozoned12
quote:
Originally posted by Salegon
I take time for listening to good music while doing nothing else but laying back in my comfortable seat. This makes it far more enjoyable than studying(which I hate) and listening at the same time.

btw. Clinkz is the evil Bone fletcher of DotA...:thepirate

Yes damn bone fletcher with divine rapier/aegius/boots of travel.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement