return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
your death
View this Thread in Original format
AndreaCKY772
how do you not want to die? what is the worst way possible for you?

i do not want to die drowning or buried alive.

it's a negative subject, but it should be fne. the cor is built for anything.
AndreaCKY772
mmm...i guess this is too dark of a subject matter. just when i thought people on here would delve on anything!
jonSun
haha i thought i was dead once. wiped on my motorcycle doing 100 mph with no helmet or gear. Right when i was going down i said in my head "im dead" & just took it. I always said that was the way i wanted to die.
Allied Nations
From falling 100+ stories or out of a plane

That we be ing FUN!
AndreaCKY772
i probably would have died not from hitting the road off of the motorcycle, but from cardiac arrest on the way down. i can't imagine how scary that must have been!!!!

there was only one time i truly thought i was dying and i "saw" my life ending. subconsciously i was thinking that the scenery and who i was with was the plan or where i was supposed to die. it ws a scary moment but at the same time incrdible. i will never forget it.
XoxidE
The only way id love to die would be id jump out of a plane from the highest altitude possible, and then falling in the ocean. Id hate to die, if i was caught masterbating in the bathroom and i got a heart attack...yea :nervous:
XoxidE
oh, and to make the jumping out the plane perfect, if love to have my life flash before my eyes, and the second it gets to when i was a baby just born...splash. :)
Frenchie
I'd want to die laughing.
nchs09
death by bukkake would be prob the worst death. evar.
Xenocreator_PG_
I always wanted to trip over onto an ant mound & suddenly have thousands of ants run into my mouth & into my stomach. They would then make a nest in my brain & use my eye sockets as their main entrance.

AndreaCKY772
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
From falling 100+ stories or out of a plane

That we be ing FUN!

both soun horrible but i would hate to be sucked out of plane or crashing in an ocean or something.
Danny Ocean
overdose in the dance floor while listening to Danny Howells.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement