return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

screensavers.....
View this Thread in Original format
PvDoBseSSioN
mine is so old and im looking to get a new one but can't find anything good....

does anybody have anything cool?
Zenchowdah
wtf you need a screensaver for? power down monitor after 20 min ftw

though i must say that the vista screensavers are pretty
nchs09
i ing ordered a beta 2 version of vista ...

well it was free but i signed up for it.. a while ago, and i havent gotten it
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i ing ordered a beta 2 version of vista ...

well it was free but i signed up for it.. a while ago, and i havent gotten it

dl ftw. ive been having mega issues with my video card, but ive got most of them sorted now. careful when installing your drivers. get advice from a forum first. not this one.
Omega_M
i never use screensavers.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
dl ftw. ive been having mega issues with my video card, but ive got most of them sorted now. careful when installing your drivers. get advice from a forum first. not this one.

rofl too true
how's vista?
got office's beta vista edition cause i didn't have word and had to write a paper :p
any reason to upgrade from xp really though?

oh and for the actual topic, wtf screensavers
weren't screensavers originally made because with really old monitors if you had the same image displaying for a long time it'd burn the image into the display pretty permanently?
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
rofl too true
how's vista?
got office's beta vista edition cause i didn't have word and had to write a paper :p
any reason to upgrade from xp really though?

oh and for the actual topic, wtf screensavers
weren't screensavers originally made because with really old monitors if you had the same image displaying for a long time it'd burn the image into the display pretty permanently?

beyond playing around and being the cool kid that has the new stuff, not really. its a lot of grief.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
beyond playing around and being the cool kid that has the new stuff, not really. its a lot of grief.

sweet
at best i'd probably get it downloading and then forget about it, and later find it when i'm out of space and delete it, so i won't bother anyways :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement