return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Godskitchen Carnival 09-03-02 pictures finally!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
flystyler
Pics are on my site - http://kickme.to/tguk

Enjoy, thanx ste

Looks like a great night
DuMonde TrAnCeR

hehe we arrived an hour early (*glares and evil glare at chris* :stongue: ) so we ended up first i nthe queue, but it was ing sleet and snow! i was in frozen!!!

heres a more accurate link incase any of u twats dunno where it is on the site! :p

http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila.d...carnival_09.htm
Spad
Great pics :) :D :p
Project T
cool :D
Volksjoolz
which one is you fly?:p
DuMonde TrAnCeR
fly isnt in them ;)
Cyberbunnie
hehehe, cool pictures :D

*Lolly rolls on the floor laughing at the picture of Chris* :stongue: hahahahaha

you got a pic of a good mate of mine too - Anna - she is the bird with the blue fluffy outfit on, wid the pink knee boots
flystyler
Hehe, just hosting them. No pics of me as yet. You will all see me at NEC, maybe even red and black
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Cyberbunnie
[B

you got a pic of a good mate of mine too - Anna - she is the bird with the blue fluffy outfit on, wid the pink knee boots [/B]

ah i was just takin pictures of random people at that point hehehehe :D
Cyberbunnie
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR

ah i was just takin pictures of random people at that point hehehehe :D

i'll have to e-mail her the tread when i'm next at college, i'm sure she'll be chuffed as hell :)

DuMonde TrAnCeR
im sure she took a pic of me, or was it that other lass took a pic of me and her, i cant remember i was too caned! :D but im sure one of them took a pic as well!
Cyberbunnie
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
im sure she took a pic of me, or was it that other lass took a pic of me and her, i cant remember i was too caned! :D but im sure one of them took a pic as well!

well i go to college wid them both, so i'll ask them next time i see them :)
think Chris is getting his done this weekend - although god only knows what he took pics of, i hardly saw the git all night
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement