return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Oh my god...this is NOT happening
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
dude..

ok i dont know if any of you remember a while back, me bitching about my mom having a "thing" for this attorney at her firm who is my age. haha

yea, well recently, she got some balls and was rather flirty in an email and he totally reciprocating!?:wtf:

he's like 26, but he's such a dork and i swear, mentally, he's like 40. they are practically soul mates. EVERY SINGLE THING in common, down to music, politics, you name it. it's weird.

so recently he CC'd her an email that he sent to his dad because he thought she would appreciate it (some politician humor) and my mom got confused at the end it said, "hope you have a great friday, love (his name)" she was like, "LOVE?" and then she realized it was to his dad, but she decided to write him anyway and was like, "i thought that was for me! u had me going there for a minute" and then he wrote back and was like, "i notice the time you wrote this to me...right before it's time to leave, before i could respond. oh well..."

is my mom going to have a thing with this guy?? WHAT THE ? this is weird.
UWM
Edit

Can someone ask Jamie how she knows what's in her mom's emails?
lücid
moms need love too. :cool:
Moral Hazard
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
dude..

ok i dont know if any of you remember a while back, me bitching about my mom having a "thing" for this attorney at her firm who is my age. haha

yea, well recently, she got some balls and was rather flirty in an email and he totally reciprocating!?:wtf:

he's like 26, but he's such a dork and i swear, mentally, he's like 40. they are practically soul mates. EVERY SINGLE THING in common, down to music, politics, you name it. it's weird.

so recently he CC'd her an email that he sent to his dad because he thought she would appreciate it (some politician humor) and my mom got confused at the end it said, "hope you have a great friday, love (his name)" she was like, "LOVE?" and then she realized it was to his dad, but she decided to write him anyway and was like, "i thought that was for me! u had me going there for a minute" and then he wrote back and was like, "i notice the time you wrote this to me...right before it's time to leave, before i could respond. oh well..."

is my mom going to have a thing with this guy?? WHAT THE ? this is weird.

Since you are not talking to me I shall with hold my thoughts.
mezzir
see if he has a brother!

then go on springer
RJT
Jamie, how do you know what's in your moms emails?
StanVoid
how old is your mom
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Jamie, how do you know what's in your moms emails?

A champion among men, this one.
medinaM5
mid-life crisis
KilldaDJ
im sure there are pics involved :D

Slylee
Haha i'm sure it wouldn’t surprise some of you that I have her password, which I do...but only her hotmail password. She knows I know it. these are emails between them at their work emails.

and i know because she fwds me every damn email between them and is like, “OMG OMG! What should I say? Bla blab la” like a damn high school girl.

Oh and she’s 55, but I’d say she looks a good 10 years younger. And she’s not one of those “milf” types who wears clothes that are inappropriate for her age. She’s classy and smart and cute. She reminds a lot of people of Sally Field.
medinaM5
i'd suggest stop reading the emails before you find out something you wish you never did
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement