return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Should I try macking it to her?
View this Thread in Original format
LatinLover
Okay, I want to know what you guys think about my current situation. Well, today in school and i saw some girl I like(had her in hs)and w.e I approached her, asked her if she went to my same HS bla bla bla. To make it short I asked her if she was single, she said yes but was talking to some guy, but nothing concrete though. I thought she was just bs around, but after all she received a call cause since she was waiting for some guy, and it turned out that it was the guy that she is currently talking too, but to make things worse when the guy came it turned out that it was some guy that I know :wtf: well im kool with the guy but nothing like we are good friends and shyt.

so do you think that I shouldnt give and try to have something with her? :p or just to stfu and let him have her(but he is slow as :stongue: )
medinaM5
judo chop his face then snag the female and drop her panties and enjoy the meal
RJT
Didn't read your post, but my guess is that as you're using the phrase "macking it to her" you probably shouldn't do whatever you're thinking about doing.
Marc Summers
pics or stfu
eFeKz
chasing after the same girl is a quick way to piss people off...

he probably thinks hes got first dibs on her, and although you're cool, it could quickly turn into a fierce hatred if you steal her from him.

but since its not 'concrete' play it slow and cool, dont rush anything.
Caligula_37
you've no chance this girl is way prettier than you
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Didn't read your post, but my guess is that as you're using the phrase "macking it to her" you probably shouldn't do whatever you're thinking about doing.

(Return of the Mack) it is
(Return of the Mack) come on
(Return of the Mack) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the Mack) once again
(Return of the Mack) pump up the world
(Return of the Mack) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
(Return of the Mack) it is
(Return of the Mack) come on
(Return of the Mack) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the Mack) once again
(Return of the Mack) pump up the world
(Return of the Mack) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go

:stongue: :haha: :stongue:

Nice 1!
medinaM5
mark morrison rofl, classic tune
LatinLover
Well, I know that the guy really likes her... but come on! He has been talking to her for sometime now and nothing yet :conf: So idk if he is being a and not asking her out or what...

but when I approached her I assumed she was single, and she said yeah and only that she was talking to some guy thats it. I really dont know if something will happen between them, I just hope that he continues being slow and just keep on talking to her :D

medinaM5
leave her a comment on myspace
Moral Hazard
Dude... if the extent of your game is to ask a chick what school she goes to, if she's single and then back the off because she may possibly, at some point, think about taking some other lame-assed highschool punk's less-then-fully-developed penis inside her then you really need to change your name because "lover" clearly does not apply.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement