return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
wtf?
View this Thread in Original format
asfdz
People almost always look as if they are disappointed when they find out their body part is not broken, or the diagnosis is negative. :wtf:
Shouldn't you be relieved?

Oh wait no...how could I forget....workman's comp ftw
guster
quote:
Originally posted by Azia
People almost always look as if they are disappointed when they find out their body part is not broken, or the diagnosis is negative. :wtf:

...and the prescription of narcotic analgesics.
Marc Summers
quote:

Well, yeah. I don't understand it either.

There was a House episode where this chick got herself sick, just for the attention. It was a mental disorder.
asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
Well, yeah. I don't understand it either.

There was a House episode where this chick got herself sick, just for the attention. It was a mental disorder.

I'm beginning to realize many people have this disorder.

edit: They just come for our heated blankets.:wtf:
Echo of Silence
Yeah but usually when you go to the hospital it's cuz you're feeling a great amount of pain and if someone tells you, "Nothing's wrong, you're fine!" you would feel kind of deflated, like "wtf, then why am I in so much pain?"

But if that person tells you you've broken 59 zillion bones in 89 zillion places, you feel better because now they have justified all of this pain you're feeling!

:D
dj_bas
quote:
I'm beginning to realize many people have this disorder.

edit: They just come for our heated blankets.:wtf:

Or to see you in a nurse outfit :wtf:
leebates1986
lol, definately! just got my health insurance through! 3,000 for a fracture! :D always doing them :) Bring It On!!!
asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Or to see you in a nurse outfit :wtf:

:wtf: :stongue:
dj_bas
quote:

:wtf: :stongue:

Oh nvm :o

Kidding! :tongue2
gwrmarines
You wanna know why?

It's because they want something to be wrong with them so they can be different and tell a story. So people will feel sorry for them and pay more attention. Even i get that way....

Azia where do you work so i can break my leg?

jdat
quote:
Originally posted by gwrmarines
You wanna know why?

It's because they want something to be wrong with them so they can be different and tell a story. So people will feel sorry for them and pay more attention. Even i get that way....

Azia where do you work so i can break my leg?

I'm sick and I get pissed off at people feeling sorry for me :whip:

It's so freaking annoying!

Man if I could be told tomorrow ... well actually you didn't need a kidney transplant as the old ones worked fine. No more kidney failure for you!
I'd be freaking exctatic!
all-nite-freak
i love it when she wears scrubs and checks my prostate.

hawt!:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement