return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

desperate housewives
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
my gf is trying to get me to watch this show. i dont want to, she says its good and its not just for women cause its funny. i'm like 'then what, next you'll try to get me to watch the OC. i need to draw the line somwhere" she says 'hmph"

anybody like that show?
medinaM5
only to see eva longoria...wooooooo
dallastar
yeah, it's a good show, there is sex, lies and eva longoria!
jdat
Sure it has it's over the top moment but overall it's a great mix of drama and comedy!

I have really had some ROFL moments watching this.

Teri Hatcher was on the actors studio not long ago and she explained that in life some of the funniest thing can come out of the most tragic.

btw it's called dramedy ;) ( aka Comedy-drama )
tubularbills
it's got some moments. it's not *completely* a "chick-show".

ps , if you watch this, you'll need to know all the drama that went on since the beginning. honestly.
changosanch
No thanx. I appreciate it though.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
it's got some moments. it's not *completely* a "chick-show".

ps , if you watch this, you'll need to know all the drama that went on since the beginning. honestly.

or as I once heard said by David Spade on "8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter":

"Seriously is there a single person on Desperate Housewives that hasn't killed someone yet?"
Ygrene
I will delete your SuperSet off my harddrive if I catch you watching this bullcrap.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement