return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
4 hours of god @ GC 23rd march
View this Thread in Original format
tu_face
matt hardwick 4 hours

2 for the price of one ticket

oh yes

who will be joining me, my loverly lady, and some random ugly scottish bastard called fray..?
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i wish i cud make it down for GODwick but i divvent have the cash (for the travel and cakes)
:( :( :( :(
tu_face
if u can get a coach or wotever... we can get u in for the bargain price of a fiver, and we may b able to sort somethin out for the cakage i dont know..
DuMonde TrAnCeR
yeh but even coach and a fiver its like 18.50 and i need to get my NEC tick this w/end. plus i forgot the old work factor hehe, so i cant :(

hope yas have fun anyway!
Volksjoolz
no no no no no no definatly not comin..no no no no no..maybe.no no no no no no no..perhaps??.no no no NO!!!
Spad
Yep I'm going. How I get there depends on talking Jason round mind you :p But if I need to get the coach so be it, I really want to see Hardwick again coz he was ing amazing last week. I think this is my most anticipated set this year which is odd coz I know all about the guy but since last week I really wanna go.

I got one of those tickets too by the way so can get another in.
tu_face
wicked!! same kind of arrangement as last time..?

i got the silver hair color stuff for this one muahahaha

jason, answer your fone you southern div! :p
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
wicked!! same kind of arrangement as last time..?

i got the silver hair color stuff for this one muahahaha

jason, answer your fone you southern div! :p

just the cakes pls, the icing sugar was a bit too sweet for my liking and my dentist reckons I should cut down.
tu_face
fair enough, me n jason r takin it easy this one anyway.. got interveiws monday morning arGG! this means no mammoth caning afterwards... a few spliffs then bed-time :)
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
fair enough, me n jason r takin it easy this one anyway.. got interveiws monday morning arGG! this means no mammoth caning afterwards... a few spliffs then bed-time :)

boring... i'll smoke all the gear on my own then :p

Spad
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ

boring... i'll smoke all the gear on my own then :p

*coughs*
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
noper, me not coming to this, ill be in sheff on friday nite, but im then coming back to mansfield on saturday, and having a stupid beery nite i mansfield wiv my widdle fwiend flangela (also known as 'the flange' erk!).

Saturday daytime ill be going to the cinema to se Ali G, and then prob go for a meal or summat, then going on tha piss, n be doing other siily gay normal peeple type stuff!!, back for red n black tho yippee
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement