return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Roll Call: Nick Warren @ Vision 11/18
View this Thread in Original format
neural defect
Just seeing if any other MWTAs are going to this event?

I am tentatively planning on checking out FOUR (again) to hear the wickedly diverse, bass-pounding sounds of Baltic Bloc for a pre-party. AND THEN, heading over to Vision to hear Nick Warren.

So...Who is in?
Blake_Jarrell
baltic bloc always blocking me
neural defect
blockers!:whip:
delobbo
ill be at IV for Baltic Block, I mean Bloc, most likely I will simply be too tired to go to Vision so ill just go home after that. hey, they're not called Baltic "Bloc" for a reason.. :P
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Blake_Jarrell
baltic bloc always blocking me

Pish Posh, we'll be on at Four before Vision even opens and then we'll send the kiddies your way once we're done. I'll be there too, unless I manage to share everyone's bottle service in VIP at Four again :D
lücid
shame we can't make it to this. Nick Warren is one of my favorites and i've been dying to see him for a while, but there's no way we're spending the whole weekend in Chicago.
Chicago29
I haven't been out in forever (well, there was Sharam....) but Blake and Nick...together! Hellss yes I'll be there:)
Blake_Jarrell
this is going to be all kinds of nuts

i have an obscene amount of new amazing tunes to play
Aquadyne
should start passing them my way again
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement