return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
So
View this Thread in Original format
ecab
why do you guys call it an 'alt'...and not an alias like the rest of the internet?
Silky Johnson
Because your butt smells.
Ozoned12
close this thread before it all escapes...:nervous:
Halcyon+On+On
Because your alias is already your original user name. Most people do not use their actual names when registering for a forum account, as they would rather have an air of anonymity in a new place that could possibly judge them or bring harm to them in one way or another by using the name they go by outside of the internet.

'Alt' is just a term that refers to an alternate account of an online alias.
Omega_M
Did you register on TA to post this question ?
Ozoned12
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Because your alias is already your original user name. Most people do not use their actual names when registering for a forum account, as they would rather have an air of anonymity in a new place that could possibly judge them or bring harm to them in one way or another by using the name they go by outside of the internet.

eek gads! sociology again fallout boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
Did you register on TA to post this question ?

Maybe it's someone we know that doesn't want to be caught asking a silly question...:rolleyes:
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Actually I'm right, it's because his butt smells.
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

i like your posts they are easy to read
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by ecab
why do you guys call it an 'alt'...and not an alias like the rest of the internet?

I want your balls to die... that is all.
Vlad
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

I think he has colon cancer, thats whats causing the funky smell... you should check his colon.

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
i like your posts they are easy to read

Yeah I dumb them down just for you. ;)
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
I want your balls to die... that is all.

GOOD POST ASTRO!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement