return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
OTTAWA vs MONTREAL :: Hockey Fans
View this Thread in Original format
louiswho
King Louis posting on my bro's account

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im super huber dumper drunk and i dont get wtf is wrong with peeps in ottawa

the crowd at the hockey game in sucked dunky balls

felt like i was watching a curling tournament

you guys suck

:whip:

at least sens won

funniest of the night is the barman, 3 times my age, tells me he cant serve me a triple rhum and coke

so i ask him : buddy, gimme two doubles.... hes like... well you cant walk with 2 glasses... so i tell him... in gimme 2 drinks and ill drink both at the bar and you serve me a third one so i bring it to my seat

sucker

wtf... you guys dont wanna make money ?

LAWL

pz
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by louiswho
King Louis posting on my bro's account

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im super huber dumper drunk and i dont get wtf is wrong with peeps in ottawa

the crowd at the hockey game in sucked dunky balls

felt like i was watching a curling tournament

you guys suck

:whip:

at least sens won

funniest of the night is the barman, 3 times my age, tells me he cant serve me a triple rhum and coke

so i ask him : buddy, gimme two doubles.... hes like... well you cant walk with 2 glasses... so i tell him... in gimme 2 drinks and ill drink both at the bar and you serve me a third one so i bring it to my seat

sucker

wtf... you guys dont wanna make money ?

LAWL

pz

ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dj Nacht
WTF is wrong with Peeps in Ottawa!? rhum and coke is the best :D
Tag
We suck.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
WTF is wrong with Peeps in Ottawa!? rhum and coke is the best :D

correction: tripe rhum and coke is the best :D:o
Spin Laden
Ottawans suck. Corel Centre is filled with basically bunch of Kanata suburban types who shope at big box stores, strip malls and keep Kelsey's Restaurants in business. I'm not from here :p
Alex
At least you guys dont live in Toronto.
NickPilon
lolll Louis!!!

I went there last year in Playoff against Tampa Bay. At 5 minutes of the end of the third period, it was 3-2 Tampa and at my really big surprise...... ottawa fans were leaving :conf: WOW!!

Not the same thing in Montreal.... :)
louiswho
this is the big bro of K Louis make no mistake in identity

Ottawa scotia bank arena has a weird vibe call me french or simply retarded is you wish !!!

But i find it not boring not exiciting but somewhere in the middle range on the curve. the scotia place arena has no personality no character its dull its english excuse the term. its a good value no danger no excitment kinda place. nothing makes it unique.

dont be fooled by my comment the management makes every effort to create a vibe hype etc....

but its just no happening the people are just not that wild they are die hard SENS fans but they contain themselves and are less emotional i think than HABS fans in general. they still have a ball at the games but i simply think they dont express it as loudly.

its just not as intense as a HABS game
Spin Laden
that's what happens when you put a rink not downtown but in the middle of nowhereland.

all-nite-freak
we are wilder than the rest of the country and the rest of canada acts like we are that brother in law who is a rambling alcoholic that you only call on christmas.
I went to a renegade game last year and it was mardi gras...that was fun, but even english girls are square:p
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Ottawans suck. Corel Centre is filled with basically bunch of Kanata suburban types who shope at big box stores, strip malls and keep Kelsey's Restaurants in business. I'm not from here :p

true... so true...

the diehard fans watch the games in pubs cause they cant afford the ing overpriced tickets!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement