return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Da Disappointment
View this Thread in Original format
Blake_Jarrell
hard team and pretty close game, but alas grossman is a up

:(
razzi
+1 to turnovers
Aquadyne
they need to stop believing he is THE quarterback of the FUTURE. At best, he is a glorified Ryan Leaf if that's even possible.
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by Aquadyne
they need to stop believing he is THE quarterback of the FUTURE. At best, he is a glorified Ryan Leaf if that's even possible.

eh...that's only true if grossman was the uber
Aquadyne
quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
eh...that's only true if grossman was the uber

he *is* an . if he wasn't one - he'd stop screwing the team and let a QB who can do the job step in.

it's like mixing when drunk, when i realize i'm too drunk to do it - i'll ask andy to take over. i'd expect the same courtesy from grossman. if he keeps throwing 3 INTs a game, he should go to the sideline and ask Griese to take over. Griese is the better QB.
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by Aquadyne
he *is* an . if he wasn't one - he'd stop screwing the team and let a QB who can do the job step in.

since when does a QB decide when he'll be the starter? that should be lovie's call to make

what has rex done off the field that would earn him the "" title?
Aquadyne
I wasn't aware that only off-field behavior could get you an title.

Grossman could have demanded Smith to place Griese as the starter but he hasn't. It's a goddamn disgrace that our defense scores more points than our offense and Grossman is the major reason for that.
wolverine16
Err, I like Griese and am biased, as he's a Wolverine, but a QB or an other player who's struggling tries to do their best and correct their mistakes, they don't ask to be taken out for a different player. The coaches are hugely to blame for things like kicking meaningless field goals when they could have gone for it on 4th and given the Pats bad field position if they didn't make it. The thing with the INTs was not just Grossman's lack of disguising his go to receiver, but also that it seemed like Asanti Samuel was reading the Bear's playbook on the sidelines, because he was in better position than the WRs, which is Turner's fault. Grossman is actually quite a decent guy by all accounts, which is why the other players stick up for him despite his problems.

quote:
it's like mixing when drunk, when i realize i'm too drunk to do it - i'll ask andy to take over. i'd expect the same courtesy from grossman.

This never happens, you insist you're good to do it and then I end up banging my head against the wall:p Anyways, if Lovie can't make solid decisions, Ditka needs to come back!
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
Err, I like Griese and am biased, as he's a Wolverine, but a QB or an other player who's struggling tries to do their best and correct their mistakes, they don't ask to be taken out for a different player. The coaches are hugely to blame for things like kicking meaningless field goals when they could have gone for it on 4th and given the Pats bad field position if they didn't make it. The thing with the INTs was not just Grossman's lack of disguising his go to receiver, but also that it seemed like Asanti Samuel was reading the Bear's playbook on the sidelines, because he was in better position than the WRs, which is Turner's fault. Grossman is actually quite a decent guy by all accounts, which is why the other players stick up for him despite his problems.

thank you :)
Aquadyne
Crucify him already

dubblies
+1 Griese, +1 Biased as well.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement