return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I hate traveling on holidays (rant)
View this Thread in Original format
grooviebeats
SO I went from Jax FL to Atlanta and back for the holiday. Drive up not bad standard 6 hours to get there only bad part was i starting to get a cold but hey its turkey day thursday woot. So sunday I go to drive back. I leave at 9am got home at 7!!!... ummmm yeah kin traffic and people that cant drive. Here are a few of my biggest problems.

1. Not everyone should be allowed to drive.

2. We should be allowed to shoot people who cant drive

3. Slower traffic you really do need to keep right

4. ok heres a big on .... when you are driving in the right lane and you see a sign that says LANE ENDS 1 MILE get the k over and dont wait tell the last second. That you is the root of all the hell that i went through sunday. All you dirty rotten poor sacks of who wait until the last possible seconds to jab in front and cause all the other traffic to back up and that results in more people trying to wait to the last second and causes more back ups. screw you no go die!

5. Merging....this is where cars come on to the highway from a exit...you as a driver on the highway either speed up a little or slow down a little and you the driver trying to get on the highway from the exit either speed up or slow down to mopve your busted little car on to the highway. You by no means stop in a lane that is trying to travel at 65MPH to let someone on. IF you cant merge you shouldnt be allowed to drive simple as that

ok well now i feel better.

funny billboard i saw on the way back into florida on I75 sign said attention visitors florida residence are allowed to use deadly force with a pic of a big gun..

ok that is my rant
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
ok that is my rant

And enlightening it was...

Slow drivers are a nightmare and people with no awareness of what's around them.
Ygrene
One time I merged onto the highway at 15 mph, while high on E.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement