return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Dear America...drinking age down to 9 plz
View this Thread in Original format
medinaM5
drinking is completely safe, and completely awesome. Why hold out on our younger future or America? I mean seriously, 4th grade is so boring, and there is no homework to get in the way of drinking. Plus what could be funnier than a 9 year old taking a beer bong? Drunk driving in your trike would be loads of fun as well
Clovis
Personally I think we should adopt the french rule...if you're old enough to see over the bar, you're old enough to have a drink. Or 20.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Personally I think we should adopt the rules they use everywhere else in the world but in the U.S....if you're old enough to see over the bar, you're old enough to have a drink. Or 20.
FIXED!
pkcRAISTLIN
ive always found it peculiar you can vote and join the army before you can drink in the US.
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
ive always found it peculiar you can vote and join the army before you can drink in the US.

Its ridiculous that they will put an M249 in a 19 year old's hands and let him shoot Iraqis, but he can't have a drink.
medinaM5
quote:
Its ridiculous that they will put an M249 in a 19 year old's hands and let him shoot Iraqis, but he can't have a drink.

couldnt agree more
Marc Summers
IGK supports this thread!
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
IGK is in my pants!

o rly?
Demoted
imagine ze swirly slides!

There will be abortions this way.
medinaM5
OMG 4TH GRADE FIELD TRIP TO THE BARS THEN TO THE BURGER KING BALL PIT

Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
imagine ze swirly slides!

There will be abortions this way.

Good, cause that ought to be legal too.
Demoted
quote:
Good, cause that ought to be legal too.

drunk swirly hanger impalement abortions. It beats out drive thru.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement