return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

So someone hacked into my yahoo mail.....
View this Thread in Original format
TranceLuver4evr
OK here's the deal...

Some dude apparently hacked into my email and change my password on the account. Then he got on Yahoo Messenger and start asking people on my list for money. He's telling people that I'm stuck in Canada and need the money to come back to US. So this dumbass gave his name and address to people on my list (including my girlfriend's ID) and ask them to Western Union the money to him

So I've google him and find his phone number also....

All I'm trying to do is get my email back cuz this is where I get my mails everyday. I'm trying to reset the password but I have no sucess since my "secret answer" doesn't match my "secret question". I've pretty much change all my password on other accounts (paypal, ebay, etc....) since this is the password I use for everything that's online

Anyways, what am I suppose to do now? Can I report this mofo to the police or something?

What I really want to do is call this mofo and bitch him out and tell him how stupid he is in attempting to collect money from my friends!!!! :whip: :whip:
tubularbills
i'm sorry to hear that. that really sucks. i dunno what you can do except try to report it to yahoo.
wienerschnitzel
report it to yahoo and be persistant, they should be able to unlock your account so you can change it...i recomend getting a new address and sending it to your friends once you do incase your new friend hacks into it again. This happened to my sister, some dude she rejected got pissed and hacked into her account and sent nasty emails to all her friends including her boyfriend who broke up with her because of it (he sounded like a real winner anyway) she emailed hotmail and explained her situation and they let her into the account and she changed it. good luck!
Orbital32
yahoo won't help. If he was smart (bad thing to say) not only would he change the password, but also the secret questions and name assosiacted with the account. If he does that then yahoo can't do a thing. since techincally you can't prove that its your account and technically he can.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by TranceLuver4evr
I've pretty much change all my password on other accounts (paypal, ebay, etc....) since this is the password I use for everything that's online

Moron.

Sorry to hear that you got h4xx3d. I'm afraid the internet will be of no help to you, this time around.
eRRaTiK
bad luck dude. yes, contact Yahoo first and see what they say.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement