return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
racism saved my life
View this Thread in Original format
echosystm
who would have thought?

i was driving to the gym today, on a continuing road apprroaching an intersection off a square, when i spotted a big sedan with an asian man driving and 2 asian girls in it approaching the intersection.

my brain said "f*cking asian" and i slowed down 10km/h.

i have nothing against asians in general. infact, two of my best friends are asian. however, they are the worst drivers on the face of the planet; maybe they think they're full sick drifter breakdancers with jet li reflexes or something? who knows.

back to the story. he zipped through without batting an eyelid. had i not slowed down, he would have taken me out on the driver side at 60km/h. i drive a hyundai (matchbox car = death).

amazing!
and scary at the same time :nervous:
pkcRAISTLIN
oh, theres no doubt that people that grow up in asia can't ing drive. the home-grown variety im willing to give the benefit of the doubt.
TweeK
Crazy man, i understand what your saying. Consider your self lucky, if you were dead you wouldnt be able to read what i just typed. You wouldnt be sitting in the chair your in.

Go out and enj0y life. :toothless
Boomer187
its called defensive driving, well played
Jake Benson
hahaha, if you think Asians are bad, watch out for the old Russians. They'll swerve out in front of you going 10 mph, then pretend they don't know the English language as you speed by them shouting " you!".
Sunsnail
I read homosexuals arent too good at it either.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
hahaha, if you think Asians are bad, watch out for the old Russians. They'll swerve out in front of you going 10 mph, then pretend they don't know the English language as you speed by them shouting " you!".

yeah i know that stereotype as well
i hate stereotyping, but there are some...
for instance, black people don't tip
stereotype/racist? sure yeah probably in most people's eyes
however i work delivery and, on the whole, black people really do tip really ty
its frustrating cause each new event just hammers in my point that i don't really want to be true, but meh
what can you do
A.J.
What about Carl Cox? He's black - how much did he tip?
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK

Go out and enj0y life. :toothless

it's true.
DigitalMP
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
I read homosexuals arent too good at it either.

good at what? and why are you reading this sort of material?

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMP
good at what? and why are you reading this sort of material?

+1
DigitalMP
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
+1

post whore.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement