return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Bong Hits for Jesus
View this Thread in Original format
tribu
Article here

"The Supreme Court entered into a free-speech dispute Friday involving a high school student suspended over a "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" banner."

Theyll probably decide against the student and uphold his suspension, even though he was off campus when it happened. It was at a school functioned event however. Kenneth Starr is the attorney for the school district so some hilarity could occur...
Sunsnail
neat
Mr. Pink
as a fellow stoner, i feel for the kid.

but seriously, what kind of f0kin idiot makes a banner like that and goes to SCHOOL with it?

pot isn't COOL.

it's just really really great to smoke :tongue2

what an idiot.:rolleyes:
tribu
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
as a fellow stoner, i feel for the kid.

but seriously, what kind of f0kin idiot makes a banner like that and goes to SCHOOL with it?

pot isn't COOL.

it's just really really great to smoke :tongue2

what an idiot.:rolleyes:

Regardless of whether or not it's "cool", does he have a right to talk about it off school grounds?
Mr. Pink
you know, i didnt read the article.

maybe i should.

i dont know, im too STONED right now :)

regardless, in my experience, i dont talk about smoking pot.

i just smoke it.

whoever blabs about their personal will clearly receive the consequences of said 'hobby'.

"i play frisbee"
"oh lets play frisbee together!"

"i want to have sex with you"
"ok, no problem"

"Bong hits for Jesus!"
"off to jail!"

see?

simple logic:thepirate
Psy-T
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
"ok, no problem"

"Bong hits for Jesus!"
"off to jail!"

see?

simple logic:thepirate

in many contexts, the reversing of those would make more sense:
"off to jail!"

"Bong hits for Jesus!"
"ok, no problem"
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Psy-T
in many contexts, the reversing of those would make more sense:
"off to jail!"

"Bong hits for Jesus!"
"ok, no problem"
you're right, but let us not get philosophical about this, mmmmmmmmmkay? ;)
dj_bas
quote:
"Bong," as noted in the appeal filed with the justices, "is a slang term for drug paraphernalia."

Interesting...
tranceDJ
I find absolutely nothing wrong with smoking pot in the privacy of my home or friends' homes. It is however illegal where I live at least and I realize this, therefore I don't go around proclaiming to each and every person that I smoke pot and therefore do something illegal. That IMO is ing stupid and your ass belongs in jail if you do it.
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
I find absolutely nothing wrong with smoking pot in the privacy of my home or friends' homes. It is however illegal where I live at least and I realize this, therefore I don't go around proclaiming to each and every person that I smoke pot and therefore do something illegal. That IMO is ing stupid and your ass belongs in jail if you do it.

Yea, it's called 'descretion', and this kid lacks it.

dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Interesting...

Yes, I would have had no idea myself if I hadn't read the article. Very imformtive.
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ

I don't think he's going to jail for smoking pot, or saying he smokes pot. He's going to jail because a bunch of religious nuts choose to interpret as being offensive. And it bothers me that their mentality has clearly infected the justice system.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement