return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Euphoria
View this Thread in Original format
JMorris
Anyone ever get a euphoric rush through their body from holding a in? I get it every once in a while and think its kinda strange. I gotta go right now but the bathroom is next to my bosses desk and she has customers so I've been holding it for a bit. But as I'm sitting here I got this awesome tingly sensation run from my hip down to my legs.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by JMorris
Anyone ever get a euphoric rush through their body from holding a in? I get it every once in a while and think its kinda strange. I gotta go right now but the bathroom is next to my bosses desk and she has customers so I've been holding it for a bit. But as I'm sitting here I got this awesome tingly sensation run from my hip down to my legs.

that means its leaking out
babyvsrhino
quote:
Originally posted by JMorris

That tingling sensation is a very wet running down your legs.
JMorris
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
that means its leaking out

Nah, its definitely all in there.
ASFSE
rather gross...
Marc Summers
:wtf:
JMorris
Yeah, I'm still waiting which kinda sucks and that sensation is a one time thing so now I'm kinda hurtin.
JMorris
Finally! :gsmile:
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers

that is about the only thing you can say to this, or the only face you can make.

Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
that is about the only thing you can say to this, or the only face you can make.

:wtf: :wtf:

jupiterone

Sunsnail
Actually yea. Everytime I go to clubs or raves instead of popping some xtc I just hold my in.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement