return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Wii worth buying?
View this Thread in Original format
jupiterone
Toys r' us is getting a new shipment of Wii's on sunday. I dont really like the Xbox and I havent played a PS3 and it costs more than a prostitute anyway. So is the Wii worth buying? My friend and I want to get that along with Zelda, that fishing game and NFS:Carbon...Heard red steel was dissapointing and I heard Wii Sports is fun as ...Any "Wii'ers" here that could gimme some insight?

Merci
igottaknow
How is it pronounced? I've been saying "Why" :conf:
chucho
when is toys 'r' us opening?

i'm going to go in line right now! :eyespop:
Vlad
Its pronounced like "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

A good friend of mind said he was playing some boxing game for it, and he was having the time of his life.

I like the PS3 more for the games, but Im softening up to the Wii cause of how interactive it is, definitely gotta try that boxing game while heavily intoxicated.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
Its pronounced like "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

A good friend of mind said he was playing some boxing game for it, and he was having the time of his life.

I like the PS3 more for the games, but Im softening up to the Wii cause of how interactive it is, definitely gotta try that boxing game while heavily intoxicated.

yeah the wii looks great for stuff like that. Me & my brother were debating how much fun the wrestling game would be like that, eg you'd have to powerslam your mum or something, it'd be a major laugh.

As for if it's worth getting, with the back-catalogue capacity + some of the new games i've seen, definitely a yes!
Sunsnail
I'd get a wii too but I dont have any money =\
Marc Summers
I GOT YOUR WII RIGHT HERE!
jupiterone
Ya theres an online pokemon game coming out. Im ing psyched about that, its a complete remake of the old gameboy ones, except in 3D and get this....ITS GONNA BE ONLINE!
Vlad
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
Ya theres an online pokemon game coming out. Im ing psyched about that, its a complete remake of the old gameboy ones, except in 3D and get this....ITS GONNA BE ONLINE!

the jap's are gonna pwn you like pearl harbor.
jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
the jap's are gonna pwn you like pearl harbor.

I can only imagine:wtf:

chucho
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
I'd get a wii too but I dont have any money =\

i'd get it if they dont sell out :whip:

btw....Vlad weren't you bitching about how crap the Wii was, on the pictar thread :conf:
Yan
I don't think it's worth the purchase quite yet.

Personal opinion, of course.

I'll probably pick it up for Brawl.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement