return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Maoam Stripes...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Mikey Mike

How ing moreish are these? I love them - just polished off an entire bag to my fat self. Heroin of the sweet world.

Cherry.
_Ocean_Drive_
Penguins were my diet in the first two years at Uni (I believe there's another thread in UKTA about binge foods!)

Maltesers. I can polish off a box of them in about 10 mins. :D
Ste
moam are pretty amazing, i like to get the moam variety packs though with three diff types of moam in (moam balls, stripes and chewit shaped things)
chojin
they are pretty bad ass, I bought some the other day at work:gsmile:

I also sampled the 'new' haribo sour strawbz. there was hardly any sour taste at all, may as well stick with the original...
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
Penguins were my diet in the first two years at Uni (I believe there's another thread in UKTA about binge foods!)

Maltesers. I can polish off a box of them in about 10 mins. :D

lol that box reminds me of when i got the bottom of it, i stuck a little note saying haha none for u and left it lying around in my house :happy2:

oh and them maoam strip things are rly nice, lidls sells like boxes of them, strawberry and lemon :tongue2
Martyn
quote:
Originally posted by chojin
they are pretty bad ass, I bought some the other day at work:gsmile:

I also sampled the 'new' haribo sour strawbz. there was hardly any sour taste at all, may as well stick with the original...

Haribo usually rules, but I find Strawbs pretty poor to be honest, they don't taste very strawberry...ey. And yeah, the sour ones aren't sour at all.

Tangfastics are where it's at, the cherry ones. Although they've got a bit smaller recently. And again, less sour.
I found just cherries on their own when I was in Belgium, but they weren't the tangfastic cherries, but still damn tasty!
chojin
quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
Haribo usually rules, but I find Strawbs pretty poor to be honest, they don't taste very strawberry...ey. And yeah, the sour ones aren't sour at all.

Tangfastics are where it's at, the cherry ones. Although they've got a bit smaller recently. And again, less sour.
I found just cherries on their own when I was in Belgium, but they weren't the tangfastic cherries, but still damn tasty!

yeah i was expecting a mix of my two faves tangfastic and strawbz but was dissapointed :(

Tangfastic :crazy:
ZeJayMan
Boost Bars or Starbars are immense...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement