return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
wearing what in cold weather...
View this Thread in Original format
AndreaCKY772
i have to ask...in what weather/degrees do you STOP wearing flip flops, START wearing a coat, etc.

it is 34 F degrees out here and i see some people walking around in miniskirts with tights, short sleeves with no coat and i'm positive there are some girls out there wearing flip flops. i saw a guy wearing shorts recently too...

i hardly wear skirts or dresses, so if i'm compelled to is the only time i will in the winter if i'm not allowed to wear pants. i stop wearing sandals when it gets to 50 f degrees or so. i wear a coat when it's under 50 f or so.
Sunsnail
anything under 45F and I stop wearing shirts.
jonSun
Its like 20 F here & i still rarely wear a jacket, but need the long sleeves ofcorse.
SayNoToPistons
I swim at the beech when its 30f. You pussies.
Ian
We used to play football all winter with temperatures ranging from 0c to 10c max, so obviously we were all in shorts etc. It set a toughness that I can pretty much do it whenever, it is cold, don't get me wrong, but you get used to it, plus you warm up when you're running around that much. Nowadays I always invest in a good fleece top, hat, gloves & warm trousers, they earn their worth.
AndreaCKY772
k... i wasn't sure if it was a umass amherst thing. i remember one time it was snowing really hard but it wasn't quite a blizzard and i saw some guys in shorts. it confused me is all.
jdat
I wear shorts year round but obviously not as much during the winter.
When I'm going for a jog it's shorts no matter what time of the year it is even if there's snow on the ground.
Ian
we played footy in shorts before in the snow. It's not that cold actually & it's fun sliding around on your knees, until you hit ice ;)
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772
k... i wasn't sure if it was a umass amherst thing. i remember one time it was snowing really hard but it wasn't quite a blizzard and i saw some guys in shorts. it confused me is all.

probably alaskan. guy i knew at school would wear flipflops and shorts with a hoodie in 30 degree weather
dallastar
I wear a down jacket!;) it's so cozy! care to cuddle?:tongue2

Events@Spec
Girls in pantyhose in the winter are ing hot. Especially those shiny glossy ones.

:wtf:

she's not that hot: but look at those fuxing legsss

(SFW) http://www.jbvideo.com/images/panty...ex11_kina01.jpg
grooviebeats
i wear flip flops all the time.. no matter what the weather is. However it normally not like im outside for a long time when its cold
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement