return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
oh the joys of home ownership
View this Thread in Original format
tubularbills
so last night i got off work at 11pm. and i noticed my house was a bit chily. "no biggie" i thought to myself, i'll just blast it up to like 80 and i'll be set.

hours go by, and i'm still cold. i wake up around 7:30am, after sleeping w/ my hoddy on, to find out, it was 48 ING DEGREES in my house. i went to look at the furnace....it was running just fine....but w/out any flames.

called the gas company.

they had my street address FROM ACROSS THE STREET. ! so when the sellers called to terminate their service, my gas got shut off...and my named was attached across the street!

so i had to wait around all morning, freezing my ass off, for a technician to come out and turn my gas on.

it's now 75 degrees and it feels fantastic.

---------

i got my fridge and washer delievered today. home depot ed up my order , so i have no dryer. and when the guys were installing the washer, they messed up something initially, because on a test run, the hose came flying off and waster was spraying all over my utility room. it sucked. it works now, thank God, but still pretty useless w/out a dryer.

----------

on the plus side, today, i found out that the spotlights above my carport are on a motion sensor, so that's cool. and i officially closed on the house too....so it's officially now in my name.

i think i signed more documents than when i commissioned into the military :wtf:
Sunsnail
Nice
ASFSE
oh the joys mr bills...
ak87
learn to use your hands
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by ak87
learn to use your hands

:wtf: is that supposed to mean?!

because i know how to use my hands. in fact, i've got magic in' fingers.
BiG-_BoSS
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
:wtf: is that supposed to mean?!

because i know how to use my hands. in fact, i've got magic in' fingers.
means learn how to become a real man and stop using services women and sissy men would use.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by BiG-_BoSS
means learn how to become a real man and stop using services women and sissy men would use.

calling the gas company to turn on the gas switch that only they have the key/acces to turn is considered sissy?

well, if i had known that, i would have just gone outside in the sub freezing weather, naked, chopped down a tree with my teeth, and started a fire with my bear [pun] hands.
BiG-_BoSS
I was referring to the fridge and washer. Gas is understandable the former not.
_Nut_
Will,

Now you need a Davis Vantage Pro for instant monitoring of your weather.

Wx weenies unite
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
i think i signed more documents than when i commissioned into the military :wtf:

not possible...

btw.. in 3 days will be my 3 year anniversary since i commissioned... yay... and 2 weeks will be 3.5 years...yay

ok no... :wtf:

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
not possible...

on the contrary...
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Will,

Now you need a Davis Vantage Pro for instant monitoring of your weather.

Wx weenies unite

*pushes center of glasses with index finger*

n'yuck, omg i already ordered one with my veeesa

*snorts*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement