return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
FAO: Nou
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
Are you crying because of this?:

quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
No, I'm not. In the other thread, I was just presenting "your" side of what happened because you couldn't post. I clearly said I was not defending you. I can't defend you because I think a lot of what you've done before and a lot of what you're doing now, including posting the private chat that you had with Enferno, making this thread, and making alt accounts when you are banned or suspended is wrong.

Blah, Nou.

If Deeders gets nekked on her web cam with half of TA does she really mind having the pics posted? I don't get this. Is she really even upset? Did Deeders pm Swampers when Enferno said he was going to post nekked pics?

See, I don't know any of this. I wasn't here when any of it happened and I don't even understand half of what went on.

I know only what I personally saw and what I personally saw was Swampers warning you on more than one occasion to "behave." And it seems like you did not. Meh, you're really getting on my nerves with all of this.

:haha: :haha:

PWNED!!
Omega_M
holy moses. i was gona reply to that post with : Nou's gona weep himself to bed tonite :wtf:
Enigmatic XTC
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Are you crying because of this?:
:haha: :haha:
PWNED!!

+a lot
medinaM5
u just got jennypie'd
DarkAngel
:stongue:
bobba lou
is it that he just wanted some citric pics or web cam session.

poor guy.
Xenocreator_PG_
Are we playing spin the Nou again?

where he'll stop nobodies knows!! ...weeee!!!
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Are we playing spin the Nou again?

where he'll stop noubodies knows!! ...weeee!!!

Fixed.
Silky Johnson
Nou's hair looks like it smells like pee.
Mr.Mystery
Isn't one thread enough?

Omega_Blue
quote:
Nou's hair looks like it smells like pee.

urineh4x
medinaM5
quote:
Nou smells like pee.

indeed, this thread smells
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement