return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
shower question (safe)
View this Thread in Original format
AndreaCKY772
it's not the type of question you think it is!

when you go in the shower, do you keep turning up the heat? for example when you first fix the temperature to as warm as you want it, do you turn it up later?

so basically is there a temperature differenc from when you first fixed the temperature of the water to when it's time for you to get out the shower?
MrJiveBoJingles
Yes.
Spyder
always depends sometimes i'll slowly increase it to be hot and then when its too stuffy i take it down to ice cold

which ever works around the seasons ..
jonSun
Yes i turn up the hot water as i get used to it.
KilldaDJ
the shower in my house is broked so i have to take baths and i do have to wait like a minute for it to warm up but thats ok :gsmile:
Boomer187
yes, my body gets used to the temp, so I get it hotter.

plus at the end I like to burn my back wit hscolding hot water.
AndreaCKY772
thanks for the input...i wasn't sure if i was one of the "few", lol.
asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Yes i turn up the hot water as i get used to it.

+1

My skin is red by the time I get out. Hot showers ftw.
Slylee
no i like to scorch my skin right when i get in. then i like to end it by cooling off a bit.
dj_bas
I have to turn the heat up as I take a shower because my water heater sucks. It gets colder after I adjust the temperature...what a piece of crap!

_Nut_
Very warm to start out, the cooler as I wash my face (Don't like hot water on my face...scalp yes face no) then warm again and turning it up more the longer I stay in.
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
no i like to scorch my skin right when i get in. then i like to end it by cooling off a bit.

+1
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement