return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
PUREVISION - Sat 12/16 Jonathan Peters *underwear party*
View this Thread in Original format
17thfloorplumbe
just kidding about the underwear part...

PUREFUTURE & VISION PRESENT:

Jonathan Peters

Saturday, December 16th 2006
Jonathan Peters

Advance Tickets : $10 - CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS!

$10 before 11pm with RSVP - CLICK HERE TO RSVP
(must be logged in to RSVP)

After writing and producing number one dance Billboard Hit, All this Time, artist-producer Jonathan Peters and signed under Ultra Records is one of many musical successes by this native New Yorker. All this Time featuring Sylver is one of several outstanding records produced by Peters in the last decade. Others include: Whitney Houstons underground mix My Love Is Your Love which achieved triple platinum status, reinterpretations of Donna Summers Love Is The Healer, Bob Marleys Sun Is Shining, Chaka Khans Never Miss The Water, Ambers Above The Clouds, Reinas No Ones Gonna Change You, and Roberta Flacks Killing Me Softly. All of the above soared to the ..1 on the Billboard charts bringing offers from other artists like: Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, Montell Jordan, Jocelyn Enriquez, Ayumi Hawasaki, Ricky Martin, Deborah Cox, Coco Lee, Sisqo, Garth Brooks, Brian Mcknight, Paula Cole, and many more.

Jonathan Peters is New York City, but his art and influence can be seen and heard nationwide and in other countries as well, including, Italy, Japan, Brazil, Germany, France, the Philippines, where he has toured throughout. Each time not just bringing his unique musical styling, but reinforcing and empowering the exceptional reputation of his events.

His last show in Chicago was superb and you do not want to miss him this time around!

HEADLINERS:

Jonathan Peters - jonathanpeters.com

KCJ

ALSO SPINNING :

M.J.B. (Another Level / Harddrive / Wet / Buzz)

DJ Frangi (Another Level)

Brian Binetti

VISION www.visionnightclub.com
632 N. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-1944
10 PM - 5 AM
21+ ID REQUIRED
UWM
I'd sign up for an enema before I'd attend this, but I hope you get good #s through the door.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I'd sign up for an enema before I'd attend this, but I hope you get good #s through the door.

lol agreed.

Does Peters draw big outside of the East Coast?
D&GGIRL
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

:haha:
17thfloorplumbe
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

geee. thanks for the support...:stongue:
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by 17thfloorplumbe
geee. thanks for the support...:stongue:

lol, it's nothing against Pure or you, Garrett! I promise!

Peters is just an... interesting character to say the least. ;)
RJT
Is Vision going to accomodate Peters' entire setup?
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by 17thfloorplumbe
just kidding about the underwear part...

:(
wolverine16
Hateaddict.com...duh duh duh!!! Where's that enema sign up list? j/k, spinning elsewhere, but had a decent time last time he played at Vision
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Is Vision going to accomodate Peters' entire setup?

LOL. I remember having a discussion @ FOUR with Yuris and Andy about trying to ask him what he actually does with any of the equipment during his set outside of the decks and mixer.

RJT
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
LOL. I remember having a discussion @ FOUR with Yuris and Andy about trying to ask him what he actually does with any of the equipment during his set outside of the decks and mixer.

:stongue:

And on that note, I'm going to restrain myself from posting in this thread any further... :p
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
:stongue:

And on that note, I'm going to restrain myself from posting in this thread any further... :p

You're right, we should keep it to the Sean Tyas thread.

[Back Ontopic]

Go!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement