return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Searching female vocalist (not singer)
View this Thread in Original format
Ultraphase
Hi!
I need female vocals for a jingle, which will be played at a regular house party starting January 2007.

It's just a whispered sentence. But it has to be:

1st female
2nd sounding sexy (not bitchy :D )
3rd beeing whispered
4th NATIVE spoken english (UK)

You just have to record the sentence and e-mail me the mp3-file (320kbit/s). No effects. Just dry speech.
Is anybody interrested? There will be no money for that, sorry. Just my thanks. And of course a copy of the final jingle. ;)

And here is the sentence:

"Friday-Night-Bar-Grooves... with DJ Fabulous and DJ Repeat."

Send PM for e-mail address.

Thank you.

PS: You may be male. Just take your girlfriend to your recording booth. :D
Dj O'Callaghan

I think Judith Chalmers would be a the perfect girl for the job Chief.
Ian

this house party ?
Ultraphase
Thank you for this tipp. But I intended to find some semi-professional from the TA forums. :D
Dj O'Callaghan

If Judith won't agree a contract I suggest Anne Widercombe she'd be great if your looking for a more baritone voice.
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by Ultraphase
Thank you for this tipp. But I intended to find some semi-professional from the TA forums. :D

Your best bet would probably be looking at linguistic societies etc I'm sure things like that exist, that way you'll get the perfect English accent as regional accents in the UK are very common.
Ultraphase
Well, any accents won't be recognised by the german audience. The most important point is the voice itself. It should be (as I already mentioned above) kind of sexy and british, particularly english. It doesn't matter if it's Plymouth or Sheffield accent.
Holodoc
Come on if you're looking for something semi-profossional you should consider offering some reward ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement