return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Best Party Theme
View this Thread in Original format
Piero Cristiani
Hey there...

Well I'd like to hear what has been the best party theme you have been to... and if you have an idea but no one has ever done it I'd like to hear it too..

Remember that a theme has many components: ie. decoration, plasma screens, projection screens, models, furniture, food, drinks, etc..

Look forward to hearing your thoughts/opinions/experiences...

Peace.
idoru
A party in the middle of an old, abandoned train tunnel in the middle of the mountains, sans decorations.
datruthsucks
i can't top that...
Aristronica
sensation white :eyes:
Piero Cristiani
I was going more towards a club party..

We can do another thread on crazy places to do parties..

Heh
idoru
You could always, umm... Do a theme about themes.

/lame
Moral Hazard
I'd like to go to a party with the theme "get high, dance, have a good time and maybe, hopefully get your dick sucked"... sounds like a good theme to me because that's what most of us are looking for anyway.
Caela
sunglasses at night party :tongue3

umm...oh yes ninja themed parties are awesome too, i went to one on halloween
RJT
How about purity? Purity of love... nah... Purity of spirit... meh... I've got it! RACIAL PURITY!!!!

God I hope someone actually gets that, or I'm going to look like an even bigger than I do already. :nervous:

:p
medinaM5
omg kandi from ur wrists to ur shoulders, ecstasy for everyone, pink hair, phat bass, glowstickz, and CRAZY LIGHTSHOWS... i die

grooviebeats
tonight at the PIT everyone gets laid.... best theme evar!

BTW PCU great movie
gtron
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
A party in the middle of an old, abandoned train tunnel in the middle of the mountains, sans decorations.

annnnnnddddd

return(0);
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement