return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
going to mexico for 3 weeks
View this Thread in Original format
Zeiter
cya c0r!!! eheheh...kinda nervous bout the plane..should be alright!!!!!!!!!! have a good happy new year everyone! cheerz
DarkAngel
Have a good trip, man.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Zeiter
cya c0r!!! eheheh...kinda nervous bout the plane..should be alright!!!!!!!!!! have a good happy new year everyone! cheerz

when i flew Air Mexico, i turned on my reading light & the plane slowed down. :wtf:
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
when i flew Air Mexico, i turned on my reading light & the plane slowed down. :wtf:

Letz not sterotype Mexico. :wtf:
Sushipunk
quote:

:haha:
EXTREMUM
quote:

:stongue:
kid nyce
dont drink the water
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Zeiter
kinda nervous bout the plane

Lifts (elevators) are the safest way of transportation. You were warned.
Ivand
Montezuma will take care of you there :P
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
Montezuma will take care of you there :P

Oh, yes, I almost forgot!!!

Zeiter, there's a "Monte Zuma" in Mexico, where planes crash to offer as sacrifices for the Sun-God!

Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Oh, yes, I almost forgot!!!

Zeiter, there's a "Monte Zuma" in Mexico, where planes crash to offer as sacrifices for the Sun-God!

En realidad, zeiter vivio un tiempo en mexico, so you wont scare him with that :p
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
En realidad, zeiter vivio un tiempo en mexico, so you wont scare him with that :p

Aaaah :(

Valió la pena intentar :p

(Does this expression exist in Spanish?)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement