return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Laguna beach marathon
View this Thread in Original format
-=ryancoke=-
There is a laguna beach marathon on right now. This show makes me so angry. I feel myself getting more stupid each show that I watch. My gf is right into it, and I keep trying to look away, but I find myself watching.

I look for advice from the American's on the CoR who've had to deal with this show longer than us Canadians.

H E L P
XoxidE
i like the show.:toothless
mezzir
turn off the tv
seriously
you'll lose less brain cells staring at a blank tv for hours on end than you will if you actually watch that show
medinaM5
some fine broads on that show
lücid
that show'll suck you in... hardcore. i love it.
-=ryancoke=-
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
some fine broads on that show

Yes, the scenery is nice. Here is what I don't understand though. This show is supposed to be 'real' It seems so contribed and scripted. Am I missing something here?

There is NO way this is a 'reality show'
medinaM5
yeah it pretty much is scripted, i mean they tell the characters when they are going to be filming so they have time to get all prettied up and what not. characters=real, drama=fake
lücid
the words "MTV" and "reality" should never be used in the same sentence.

who's been watching the current season of The Real World? i love how that one slut was going on and on about "welcome to reality!" when she was having the most ridiculous and forced fight with the big black dude. and what's up with them partying 24/7 and not having jobs? older seasons of TRW used to be kinda cool when they had jobs and random that they had to accomplish... now all they do is drink, , and fight. so much like reality, lol.
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
the words "MTV" and "reality" should never be used in the same sentence.

who's been watching the current season of The Real World? i love how that one slut was going on and on about "welcome to reality!" when she was having the most ridiculous and forced fight with the big black dude. and what's up with them partying 24/7 and not having jobs? older seasons of TRW used to be kinda cool when they had jobs and random that they had to accomplish... now all they do is drink, , and fight. so much like reality, lol.

o no doubt, real world denver is ridiculous. when they got in that argument on the party bus lol, that chick is just an alcoholic. i wanted the black dude to beat the out of davis when he called him a n1gger. but the chicks are ing dumbasses for sure, like tomorrows episode..."theres like, drunk guys hitting on me and i just want to get a manicure"...dumb broad
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
o no doubt, real world denver is ridiculous. when they got in that argument on the party bus lol, that chick is just an alcoholic. i wanted the black dude to beat the out of davis when he called him a n1gger. but the chicks are ing dumbasses for sure, like tomorrows episode..."theres like, drunk guys hitting on me and i just want to get a manicure"...dumb broad

lol i bet her breakdown is gonna be haaaaaalarious!

ty shows like Laguna Beach and Real World are perfect when you're hungover and glued to the couch and hating life.

-=ryancoke=-
The most puzzling thing i find about MTV (and I'm not sure if the same holds true for my neighbours to the south or not) but there are NO music videos on this channel at all. NONE

What a strange channel, MTV - music television. Rather misleading me thinks
RJT
Worst show I've ever seen in my life.

Also, I'm hungry for dinner.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement