return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Somalia Conflict
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
Its messed up at how much I dont care. Except for the fact that the Somali rebels are Islamic, which adds a "they are the enemy" angle to all this (stfu).

If they were all animist, the caring quotient would drop a couple octaves most likely.

bahhhh. Like these people's lives arent ty enough without these puffed up ******s trouncing all over the place with their guns.

edit: because it sounds like male hate, I thought Id add the word "Patriarchs!"
Lira
You've managed to make something horrible look even worse :/
Fast Turtle
Not as bad as the Iraq conflict.
DigitalPhoenix
The azzhole in me questions then - why make a thread about it if you dont care enuff?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)
dallastar
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalPhoenix
The azzhole in me questions then - why make a thread about it if you dont care enuff?

exactly!

quote:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

to everyone!
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Its messed up at how much I dont care. Except for the fact that the Somali rebels are Islamic, which adds a "they are the enemy" angle to all this (stfu).

If they were all animist, the caring quotient would drop a couple octaves most likely.

bahhhh. Like these people's lives arent ty enough without these puffed up ******s trouncing all over the place with their guns.

edit: because it sounds like male hate, I thought Id add the word "Patriarchs!"

It is messed up how little you care. And messed up that you're practically bragging about it. Don't be so naive to think that an armed conflict in the Horn of Africa won't affect you. I guarantee you that people in Washington are wringing their hands over this.

Someone I know just got back from a trip to Ethiopia. Apparently it's pretty tense there right now, and the government hadn't even admitted yet to any armed conflict. War may be a constant on the African continent, but that doesn't give you free reign to be apathetic.
Marc Summers
Meathead, you should stay in your workout thread.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement