return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
which broadband???
View this Thread in Original format
messytechie
i need to get a new broadband service for my new place

i've been with Be but they are rubbish.

I've heard Pipex are good? there is an NTL box already there but i've heard they are e.

any recommendations?

thanx
Mateh
Ace ADSL
messytechie
cheers!
sleepydragon
im with pipex there customer service is shocking its none existent the only reason i havent dropped them is cause i cant be arsed.
But i very rarely get any problems anyway so never need to ring i think ive only had 1 or 2 problems in over 3 year but when you do get a problem it takes days to sort out. It took me 2 weeks to sort out a problem with my connection which isnt good enough really it could of been dealt with in 2 days.
zag2me
If you can get cable, go with NTL.
DFOP04
quote:
Originally posted by zag2me

ive heard that aswell, im currently with telewest and they are shocking, everything about them, customer service barely exists!!!

dfop
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by zag2me

Agreed.
isoterra
we signed up to NTL back in september.. the service has been pretty decent but they haven't taken a single penny out of our account yet. bizarre

for several years prior i was on blueyonder and didn't have any problems with them either. infact they were probably better.. msn transfers were generally alot quicker
Dervish
I'm on Pipex (dunno why not special) but I heard that with BT you get a freebie Wireless bride for Xbox360's (£50 normally) which would be handy.

Or maybe Sky is good cos it's cheap if you have them for TV too. www.adslguide.co.uk (something like that) is the best place to ask (might be .com?)/
mrmonkey
I'm with NewNet Broadband, they are awesome, fantastic customer service and very fast. There were also very cheap up until this month when they put the prices up. But still worth checking out.

djdk
Im with Demon, pretty good service. Havent really had cause to complain over the past 2 years or so and when Ive rung them their customer service has been at least competent.
Az
you've got to be a certified mental to actually choose NTL over anyone else
www.bethere.co.uk would be who I'd be with, if BT would install a ing line in my house
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement