return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Essential Mix of The Year? Which was it?
View this Thread in Original format
Alex

Which Essential Mix do you guys think really stood out and sortta jumped out of the radio and punched you in the face?

For me it's a no brainer, Andy Cato's was just packed with awesome tunes and I think this was easily one of the best "sets" I've heard all year from anybody (counting non-EM too).

For those of you who haven't heard it, go listen to it again and again! Groove Armada is mega badass, but Andy Cato's solo productions are so pwnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and his DJ'ing is quite badass too!

Andy Cato FTWFTWFTW!!!

Also this EM apparently was breaking all kinds of records for most listeners, could have been a cowinkydink though.
HaeD
whats essential mix?
DiskHO
tiga #1
trentemoller #2
sEpH
Francois K
magikb
Sander van Doorn
That was about the only set I actually listened to from start to finish. It was awesome :)
Alex
Having listened to (some multiple times) each and every EM of 2005-2006 I cannot understand why anyone would say Trentmoller?

No offense DiskHO I know I busted your balls in the Sasha thread a bit too (Im not out to get you :p).

But Trentmoller's was meh IMO, I LOVE TRENTMOLLER dont get me wrong but his EM wasn't exactly something new and fresh, it was also at the peak of the Trentmoller fad.

Andy Cato ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw!!!

Tiga's was good though, #1 I dunno about that... Played a few too many of his stupid Sexxor tunes.
sEpH
The Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16b EM was pretty good too
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement