return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Nye Reviews? Talla, Boris, Space ??
View this Thread in Original format
miamitrance
DID ANYONE GO TO DOWNTOWN ON SUNDAY FOR NYE?
Scoops
wasn't there for Boris but heard from a member of his camp that he did such a good job that Boris will have more dates there in 2007
SPACEMASTERS
Boris ing destroyed it!!!!!!! Was there from 3:30a till about 8a :eyespop:
entro
Boris suprised us, it was very interactive and enjoyable. Everyone was really well dressed and really sociable. Had a great time dancing and chilling with other late night new years people. We were there from 3 to a lil' after 7. went to the beach afterwards and saw other club-dressed-beach-goers. :D

We went to Space for 6 or 7 hours on Saturday and Pawnshop for about 4 or 5 hrs on friday. Being a TA myself and having a girl just looking for a fun, party time, it now being after tiesto on the 2nd, she's talkin' about the "lame sound system" at pawnshop & nocturnal. :lol: :lol:

Our review of Boris...the sound system is totally tight, but doesn't force you to scream into your partner's ears to communicate (a good thing.) Alters your conciousness as much as whatever-the-hell your on just as much as space though. I've heard so much hype about the 'funktion one' at nocturnal AFTER experiencing space [miami] several times expecting noct it to be the best ever, but I was proven wrong. sigh!
SPACEMASTERS
quote:
Originally posted by entro
Boris suprised us

He is the , I ranked on him so much, that the night he came out hard I had to shut up. He is defnetly one act I will continue to support...
Eyekon
didn't boris play @ nocturnal? I was told it was closing..

so how the hell would he get dates to play there again later in the year?

:) either way, alot of the people i know didnt go out because of the massive prices to pay to party..but would have gone to see Boris if they had the choice.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement