return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Who do you NOT want to hear at BeB ?
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Laden
I see there's a thread for who you want to spin at Bal en Blanc 13. I assume they read this website (sometimes) so how about we make it easy for them to sift thru our and suggest who NOT to bring as well.

Me:

David Guetta :whip:
Tiesto :whip:
Infected Mushroom :whip:
Paul Oakenfold
Sleep Dish
David Morales
Paul Van Dyk
Tag
Ya i agree with all of those.
LiGHT78
Me too.

PLEASE no Tiesto...

ANYONE but Tiesto.
beefy k
I agree with the first post too.

, if only Tiesto would realize that Canadians are actually more in tune with the culture now, he would possibly throw down a good set.

The man knows what is what, he's just trying to plays sets that appeal to both "noobs" (i in hate that term) and the more affluent partiers.

I'm probably following a false hope.

PS is danny torrence usually good? because i counted 3 times that he severely trainwrecked at resolution. could have been the feedback we were getting on stage, but the feedback wasn;t that bad all night.
disko-kandi
sloppy dish :rolleyes: :stongue:
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by beefy k

PS is danny torrence usually good? because i counted 3 times that he severely trainwrecked at resolution. could have been the feedback we were getting on stage, but the feedback wasn;t that bad all night.

Him and Stephan Grodin played aweosme sets at Stereo when I saw them there in November. No trainwrecks I remember really-
asfdz
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
Ya i agree with all of those.
Zeidoo
Les Cowboys Fringants.
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by beefy k

Everytime I've heard he's been HORRIBLE. I dont understand why some ppl still think he's amazing, cause i have yet to hear anything good come from him.
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by Zeidoo
Les Cowboys Fringants.

+1

Neo Hacker
I agree with the first post, except for Paul Van Dyk. I'd really like to see him :)
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Neo Hacker
I agree with the first post, except for Paul Van Dyk. I'd really like to see him :)

I had a blast when I saw him in Bombay, super funny dude too!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement