return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My Cousin Vinny Appreciation Thread
View this Thread in Original format
dj_bas
God damn this movie is funny. It's on right now. My favorite part is when he's grilling the guy about grits.

"Are we to believe that boiled water soakes into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else in the world!?"

:stongue:
Sunsnail
Yea I like it
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
God damn this movie is funny. It's on right now. My favorite part is when he's grilling the guy about grits.

"Are we to believe that boiled water soakes into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else in the world!?"

Yeah that was a funny part! :stongue:
Ygrene
'The two utes.' lolololol
medinaM5
My clients were caught completely by surprise. They thought they were getting arrested for shoplifting a can of tuna.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
My clients were caught completely by surprise. They thought they were getting arrested for shoplifting a can of tuna.

:stongue: :stongue:

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
Vinny: "The other day I asked about that train coming by at 5 in the morning and you told me that it very rarely happens."
Hotel Guy: "Yes that's right."
Vinny: "Then when does it come by?"
Hotel Guy: "10 after 4."
RapidFire
pesci was great in this movie. but then again what movie isnt he great in?
TaylorR
the funniest part was when the owl woke them up in the forest.

"eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"What the F*ck was that?"

:haha:
LeopoldStotch
i lol at the movie. everytime i watch this movie, i expect ralph macchio to get his ass beaten down by some random cobra kai in the movie. then again, this is "my cousin vinny" , so replace cobra kai with guido.
ZeJayMan
Funny movie. Yoots. haha

The woman in this got an oscar for Best supporting actress I think.

Ed G
I think I've seen it partially, about 10 times. If I'm channel surfing and it's on, I get stuck.
Cloudburst
[Vinny is the lawyer, but Stan thinks he is there to sodomize him]
Vinny Gambini: Look, it's either me or them. You're gettin' ed one way or the other.
[Stan tries to get up]
Vinny Gambini: Hey, relax, I'm gonna help you.
Stan: Gee thanks.
Vinny Gambini: Excuse me, I think a modicum of gratitude would not be out of line here.
Stan: You think I should be grateful?
Vinny Gambini: Yeah, it's your ass, not mine. I think you should be grateful. I think you should be down on your in' knees.
Stan: I didn't know it was such an honor to get a visit from you.
Vinny Gambini: I'm doing a favor, you know. You're gettin' me for nothing, you little !
Stan: That's one hell of an ego you got.
Vinny Gambini: What the is your problem? I did not come down here just to get jerked off.
Stan: I'm not jerking you off. I'm not doing anything.
Vinny Gambini: That's it. You're on your own. I'll just take care of Sleeping Beauty.
[Wakes up Bill]
Bill: Vinny. Vinny bag o' donuts.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement